• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Really good video: ESPN crew discusses Darnold and the Panthers

JawnyBlaze

35 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Start out discussing Shi Smith and then transitions to discussing the Panthers offense after the draft and Darnold. Really good stuff. 

really good stuff. seeing a lot of this kind of thing being said.

• Pie 1

Great video, I watched most of the draft and they barely mentioned us. Haha!

But the excitement is real, he has some weapons: DJ, Anderson, Terrace, Shi, Moore (from Seahawks), Dan Arnold, Tremble, CMC, and Chuba. GOOD GRIEF!!!

He also has a defense with additions of Horn, Reddick, Fox, Jones, Nixon, and more. He has NO EXCUSES!!!

Not to mention the staff. Like the video mentioned, we lost about 8 games by one possession. I think we over achieved last year thanks to them, and could have done even better if we made a few more plays in each one of those games.

• Pie 5

Yeah I think we did a really good job of giving him weapons and protection. Not just guys but guys he can grow around. DJ Moore is the best WR he's played with. That's not a knock on Anderson but Moore is just that good. Not to mention he gets Anderson back,he gets McCaffrey, he get two pretty good weapons out of college in marshall and Smith who is a sleeper. Dang like the cup fillith over.

• Pie 1

I was blown away when i heard both “guru’s” say they would have Darnold as #2 qb in this years draft behind Trevor Lawrence.. and saying that even more with the crap that went on up there. 

i feel sorry for the guy. He obviously has a world of talent and to do that to him was so hard to watch. You know leaders have a responsibility to NOT do this to young guys that trust them. 

i am going to go out on a limb here and say we have our franchise qb for years to come. The talent that got him selected 3 over all is still there. They just didn't develop it and they added some neg baggage, but leaders can fix that. Its like we got the second best qb in this years draft for a second round pick next year! IF we can fix what the Jets screwed up. 

• Pie 1