Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Recommended Posts

I dunno about 24, I mean if history repeats itself he'll do good enough to raise his stock come FA, but not enough to win us games.

Plus 8 is the original Kobe number,plus his draft pick, he would be the first great single digit CB.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

I dunno about 24, I mean if history repeats itself he'll do good enough to raise his stock come FA, but not enough to win us games.

Plus 8 is the original Kobe number,plus his draft pick, he would be the first great single digit CB.

Old regime vs different Philosophy.   If Horn is dominate he'll be a Panther a long time. 

WTH does Kobe have to do with the NFL?   Very few Athletes wear a number from a different sport.  Players like MJ and Kobe have no bearing on other sports. 

Edited by DaveThePanther2008
  • Pie 2
  • Poo 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Old regime vs different Philosophy.   If Horn is dominate he'll be a Panther a long time. 

WTH does Kobe have to do with the NFL?   Very few Athletes wear a number from a different sport.  Players like MJ and Kobe have no bearing on other sports. 

I wore #21 in basketball because of Deion Sanders....so.....lol!

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

I dunno about 24, I mean if history repeats itself he'll do good enough to raise his stock come FA, but not enough to win us games.

Plus 8 is the original Kobe number,plus his draft pick, he would be the first great single digit CB.

I remember at least one game Norman sealed a victory with an int. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ForJimmy said:


Is Horn going to be our next great CB to wear 24? It worked out well for Norman and Bradberry!

Don’t forget about Ricky Manning Jr

  • Beer 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

WTH does Kobe have to do with the NFL?   Very few Athletes wear a number from a different sport.  Players like MJ and Kobe have no bearing on other sports. 

Horn mentioned it that's why it's in the thread. There are plenty of athletes across different sports who have respect for their peers in different leagues. This has been common with the NFL and NBA for years now.

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, frankw said:

Horn mentioned it that's why it's in the thread. There are plenty of athletes across different sports who have respect for their peers in different leagues. This has been common with the NFL and NBA for years now.

Not common but I will admit it happens sometimes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ForJimmy said:


Is Horn going to be our next great CB to wear 24? It worked out well for Norman and Bradberry!

I wouldn't call Norman and Bradberry great.  They are maybe the 3rd or 4th best panther DBs. And we never had a truly great CB. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

I wouldn't call Norman and Bradberry great.  They are maybe the 3rd or 4th

best panther DBs. And we never had a truly great CB. 

Don’t be that guy and ruin the hype...

So What No GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...