• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A View from Saxtown: The New Guns

saX man

10 hours ago, saX man said:

Helllloooo people.  This is Jefferson Starship Saxtonian with a PSA:

Sam Darnold

Sam-Darnold-thumb.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Here is the guy we now need to sell ourselves on.  DO IT.  Buy in, let's just get optimistic and make a hype train. 

The talent is there, the guy is built to be an NFL QB.  May the elder gods throw the winds of growth and reclamation into our favor.

He can draw.  He can move.  He can make a groove.

r850942_694x390_16-9.jpg

Terrace Marshall

This guys name is Terrace.  It's an interesting name.

GettyImages-1287231953.jpg?itok=TXmsMhKx

He's also a very cool cat, seems to be a super promising receiver from everything I'm seeing.  2nd round receivers are on a roll these days...maybe we found the guy that performs on the level of Waddle & Chase and in the second.  Maybe just maybe.  I'm genuinely excited about him more than anyone else.

sGzTjFphabTWoKPehRdqMd24ZqB5LXXvH4KYo6BH

Shi Smith

cTfw5LGT.jpg

Look out folks, I think we found a gem here.  Just saying.  KR/PR, he attacks the ball.  Really fights for it.  I really hope his quickness translates and he doesn't suffer the fate of the Austins and Pharoah Coopers of the world.  He'll be a better Pharoah:

multiple-assassins-involved-in-brutal-de

Chuba Hubbard

ok-state.jpg

This brother is attached to the earth.  Very quick operator on the ground.  Did seem to have the slipsies but he has a really nice package of goods.  Packaging of many goods.

ups-cargo-pedelec-lasten-pedelec.png

And hello to you sir!

tommytremble.0.jpg

Smash mouth, smack you in the mouth, mad man at H-TE.  He is Armah+Manhertz combined with the attitude of a LB.  And possibly more if he really develops as a receiver.  I'm a believer.  We might as well walk with this one on the sun.

71eVCndi-6L._SS500_.jpg

And then, last but not least, there's this this man...

hyv6ajzo0fw61.png

Is this athletic, sushi loving, account major w/attitude our long term LT?

Well this is the crux of my spiel.  We have a fully revamped offense if he takes the cake at left tackle.  Also, I don't mind if he takes some cakes as long as he stays so freaking athletic.  Yeah, shortish side dangles, but there's always exceptions to the 34" rule.

EzDe752WUAItzRU.jpg

ciao.

-sax

Early morning Sax, is the best sax.  

amirite??  

• Pie 1