• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are going to make some noise.... a Viking perspective

He didn't make reference a whole lot of our rookies other than Horn and Tremble.

I just think with the additions of our free agents and the draft our team is going to surprise many people.

He doesn't say we'll make the playoffs and that's fair but I do believe by season end teams are not going to be excited about playing us. 

• Pie 2

20 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

Terrace will make noise this season. I think he’s as good as Justin Jefferson. 

I mean, I love the Terrace pick.  My favorite of the draft.  But you are setting the bar a tad high I think  

• Pie 2

15 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, I love the Terrace pick.  My favorite of the draft.  But you are setting the bar a tad high I think  

Idk is he? I mean Terrace has 23 td in 19 games and Burrow for only one year. Jefferson had 24 td in 28 games with Burrow for his last two years. I can totally agree with what he is saying.

4 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Idk is he? I mean Terrace has 23 td in 19 games and Burrow for only one year. Jefferson had 24 td in 28 games with Burrow for his last two years. I can totally agree with what he is saying.

I think Jefferson stepped into a position where he had the opportunity to start and do the things he did last year.   I am not sure Marshall will get as many opportunities.  While I agree he is going to be a beast.  He'll have to beat out Moore and Anderson to get to the #2 spot where he can show his skills.

I think he can be as good as Jefferson but I don't think he'll have the numbers. 

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Jefferson almost put up Marshall’s entire college production in his last season at LSU…and then walked into the NFL and broke the NFL rookie record.  

I like Marshall.  Think he can be a one.   I don’t think he is entering the league where Jefferson was at though as a WR.  He might can get there down the road. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

2 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

He doesn't say we'll make the playoffs and that's fair but I do believe by season end teams are not going to be excited about playing us. 

Especially teams that might be on the bubble of getting into the playoffs!

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

I’m gonna try to set aside my homer-ism and look at this roster.

A: youth (youngest in the league)

B: Improved secondary bolsters already stiff D-line.

C)  minus QB, the offense looks poised for success depending on the signal caller.

D) LT will be a question going into camp but past position groups either play well above their projected level or far below it.

E) skill positions top to bottom are better than at anytime in our brief history.

F) Coaching seems modern compared to past staffs.

G) Unknown quantity.  That’s the Panthers.  All the info is speculative.  Nobody knows what to expect from this team

There aren’t many times prior to a season where I could say a lot of this stuff. This team is wholly different than any other previous 53 man roster.  That is… exciting.  I’m not a fan of change for the most part but this change feels right.  It feels good.  

fair take. love the bolded.

• Pie 3

What I am excited to see is how we play.  I want a fast hard hitting team that bullies the Division.  I want a team that nobody wants to face because they know how much pain they will feel the next day.  That is what I hope Rhule can bring to the table with these young guys.

• Pie 1
  • The D 1