Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Joe Brady Press Conference


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Actionman0z said:

I really dislike Joe Brady. I find myself really liking Phil Snow. Before last year started I would have thought the opposite. Interesting. 

I found him starting to talk about missed opportunities to say HE had to get better, refreshing. 

I think we are lucky as long as we have him.

  • Pie 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SBBlue said:

Nope it doesn't.  Just another data point that points in the same direction.

We had extensive discussion last year questioning whether Brady just didn't want to use the tight end or the personnel we had at the position were just that bad.

Guess we know the answer to that question now.

  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

We had extensive discussion last year questioning whether Brady just didn't want to use the tight end or the personnel we had at the position were just that bad.

Guess we know the answer to that question now.

Yeah, I remember in Thomas's presser he talked about difficulty learning the new system last year with covid and zoom...so maybe it is all mental mistakes and not mastering the offense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

Yeah, I remember in Thomas's presser he talked about difficulty learning the new system last year with covid and zoom...so maybe it is all mental mistakes and not mastering the offense.

I'd really like to hope he's getting better, but the comments from Igo and Joe Person about how he looked in practice aren't exactly encouraging.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Louie said:

I think with the drafting of Tremble and the signing of Arnold, which was Arizona's most productive receiver, Ian Thomas has to be gone!

You would think the writing is on the wall, but I have not heard any mention of any of the other TE's (Besides Arnold or Tremble) on the Roster really stepping up as of yet, if one of them does then Thomas is definitely out, I'd think...but so far no one's saying C. Thompson or S. Sullivan (or Giovanni Ricci) looked really good today.

They might cut him later and bring in someone after the rosters are trimmed.

Edited by Michael G
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Michael G said:

You would think the writing is on the wall, but I have not heard any mention of any of the other TE's (Besides Arnold or Tremble) on the Roster really stepping up as of yet, if one of them does then Thomas is definitely out, I'd think...but so far no one's saying C. Thompson or S. Sullivan (or Giovanni Ricci) looked really good today.

They might cut him later and bring in someone after the rosters are trimmed.

Those other guys also dont save us 2m by cutting them. Thomas is gone, we have no reason to keep him around. He could not manage to do anything noteworthy as the #1 TE, how will he be any better as the #3 TE?

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Actionman0z said:

I really dislike Joe Brady. I find myself really liking Phil Snow. Before last year started I would have thought the opposite. Interesting. 

Snow's presser was so refreshing yesterday, seems to have the D locked in and focused. Brady, maybe he has an uphill battle with Sam and a questionable O-line but I can't imagine him getting a head coaching job anytime soon unless a team buys all the media hype. Comes off a little smug

  • Pie 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...