Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Brady Christensen and Tommy Tremble


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Zod said:

Tremble looked really good today. Caught some nice passes. 

 

Christensen is still a backup RT

Why aren't they playing him at RG or LG??? He is not going to play over Moton and has got to be an upgrade over Eiflien or Miller. Rhule claims he wants the best 5 on the line no matter the position. I like him getting reps as the swing tackle just in case, but if he is a "second round guard" why is he not getting any work there...

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Zod said:

Tremble looked really good today. Caught some nice passes. 

 

Christensen is still a backup RT

hope Tremble gets a lot of work. No reason Thomas should see the field over him. 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

Why aren't they playing him at RG or LG??? He is not going to play over Moton and has got to be an upgrade over Eiflien or Miller. Rhule claims he wants the best 5 on the line no matter the position. I like him getting reps as the swing tackle just in case, but if he is a "second round guard" why is he not getting any work there...

Moton did not start a single game his rookie year, playing only 6% of the snaps.  I guess they have a longer term view than we do.  If RT backup is the plan, BC will grow and develop well behind Moton.

When Moton was taking reps at LT, I had hope the BC could earn the RT spot, but I understand that they are easing the rookies in, which is the smart play.   Even those of us predicting BC would earn a starting spot somewhere were not saying it would be day one.  Behind Moton, who is rarely hurt, it seems BC isn't going to play as much.   Lets just see how this plays out.

This oline has been a wild ride. 

Someone will probably surprise us and someone will probably disappoint.

 

  • Pie 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, ericr0319 said:

Any buzz around these guys in camp? These are two guys I was excited about drafting, especially Tremble. 

I put a post of one of Tremble's catches on today's camp thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

Moton did not start a single game his rookie year, playing only 6% of the snaps.  I guess they have a longer term view than we do.  If RT backup is the plan, BC will grow and develop well behind Moton.

When Moton was taking reps at LT, I had hope the BC could earn the RT spot, but I understand that they are easing the rookies in, which is the smart play.   Even those of us predicting BC would earn a starting spot somewhere were not saying it would be day one.  Behind Moton, who is rarely hurt, it seems BC isn't going to play as much.   Lets just see how this plays out.

This oline has been a wild ride. 

Someone will probably surprise us and someone will probably disappoint.

 

Don't forget Christenson is already 24... he should be pretty much ready.

  • Beer 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...