• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Training Camp - Thursday Thread

Zod

4 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

On paper is an indicator, it isn't everything.  WFT was ranked 29th by PFF before 2020 and ended up 6th.

Igo tweeted something like, if you haven't heard a player mentioned, they haven't done anything worth mentioning.   We know Burns has gotten past Erving and Moton.   Its been kinda quiet on the Derrick Brown, Hassan Reddick front.

Reddick had a would-be sack today, and Derrick Brown has been dominating O-lineman all camp long from what I've read (and saw last Saturday)

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

The Lions making our starting LT a fuging RT makes me so fuging upset every time I see it mentioned. It would be so much easier to swallow if they needed a LT but they fuging didn't even need one. fug them.

Bengals were in a similar situation.  Their best lineman was the LT, he was just above average, but still.  That may have played into why they went Chase, that, and the fact they lost AJ Green and the Marshal injury history.

2 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

On paper is an indicator, it isn't everything.  WFT was ranked 29th by PFF before 2020 and ended up 6th.

Igo tweeted something like, if you haven't heard a player mentioned, they haven't done anything worth mentioning.   We know Burns has gotten past Erving and Moton.   Its been kinda quiet on the Derrick Brown, Hassan Reddick front.

We have to see if they are even a cohesive unit at all. That isn't going to be super obvious for probably a quarter of a season or so(unless they are just really good or really bad immediately). TC is tough to get a great read on the OL overall. 

On paper we should be as bad or worse than last year. But, we got a full season to figure out the reality.

• Beer 1

20 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

The Lions making our starting LT a fuging RT makes me so fuging upset every time I see it mentioned. It would be so much easier to swallow if they needed a LT but they fuging didn't even need one. fug them.

Yeah, Decker is pretty good.  Its like they want to protect Goff more than they did Stafford.

2 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

Are you talking about the Cajun filet sandwich and it’s better bacony brother the Cajun Filet Club Sandwich?

Ive been eating those since the late 90’s.  Cajun filet biscuit is still the champ, but I like that club.

Yes, they are no longer on the menu. Replaced by the New Bo's Chicken Sandwich.

1 hour ago, pantherclaw said:

As in their pieces of chicken are among the smallest in the industry,  and their tenders are small also. 

Plus they charge a premium.  

Because the quality is better (plus reduced labor since they're the right size for the buns apparently)

https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2020-01-29/little-chicken-chick-fil-a-popeyes

Popeye's nuggets are amazing as well... but if Raising Cane's throws their hat into the fray for the chicken sandwich war... omg