• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did Christensen play all snaps yesterday?

Zod

Just now, Zod said:

I would have thought they saw that last year? 

I actually feel like he was in the below average range last season (His PFF scores were right at the lower average range, and that performance can be expected in a backup) but he is clearly regressing. Who the hell knows….all I know is we are in fire mode at tackle. Imagine if Moton goes down for any period of time 😳

1 minute ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I actually feel like he was in the below average range last season (His PFF scores were right at the lower average range, and that performance can be expected in a backup) but he is clearly regressing. Who the hell knows….all I know is we are in fire mode at tackle. Imagine if Moton goes down for any period of time 😳

If the injury bug hits at tackle we could be calling random hefty guys off their couches or plucking off teams practice squads to come start and play some O line this year which will suck.

• Poo 1

11 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

They are hoping he can be key depth at tackle so they are playing him as much as possible. They have realized we have a 911 depth situation on our hands after watching Trent Scott. When you get benched for Greg little…..you have a major problem.

Trent Scott's suckage might have given Little another year. That really says everything about our depth on OL.

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Riverboat Ron said:

Trent Scott's suckage might have given Little another year. That really says everything about our depth on OL.

IDK. Scott has taken more snaps at RT in camp so far, and I have never heard of Little moving to that side of the line. If I had to guess, AT THIS POINT, Scott is 3rd string LT and RT. Christensen may have just leapfrogged him at RT2, or will as he gets more accustomed to being on the right.

1 hour ago, shaqattaq said:

IDK. Scott has taken more snaps at RT in camp so far, and I have never heard of Little moving to that side of the line. If I had to guess, AT THIS POINT, Scott is 3rd string LT and RT. Christensen may have just leapfrogged him at RT2, or will as he gets more accustomed to being on the right.

BC looked pretty good yesterday playing both LG and RT, 95% of the snaps.  Scott was not at his best.    If this is what Scott has been like at practice, I see the same as you, BC moves to 2.   He may have had an off day.  We'll have to see.

1 minute ago, SBBlue said:

BC looked pretty good yesterday playing both LG and RT, 95% of the snaps.  Scott was not at his best.    If this is what Scott has been like at practice, I see the same as you, BC moves to 2.   He may have had an off day.  We'll have to see.

It also sheds some light onto the coaches moving Moton to LT while Erving was out instead of starting Scott there.