• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Controversy

CPsinceDay1

Just now, trueblade said:

Guys in the XFL were in the XFL for a reason. If we played XFL caliber defenses, his XFL stats might be relevant. Since we don't, only his NFL stats are relevant.

When the XFL opens back up, Darnold will be looking for employment...

And I'm sure he'll look like he belongs there

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2

15 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

this dude has to be connected to PJ in some way. he can’t just be a kid in his room pounding the keyboard this hard over a mid level backup

No. Go to panthers youtube, go to any YouTube with PJ walker in it and look at the comment section. Yall see what yall wanna see at this point.

9 hours ago, Cdparr7 said:

Like PJ did?

PJ proved he was the best player in the XFL...beat scrubs to show you are not a scrub

Darnold wouldn't even crack the top 5 QBs in the XFL...a scrub amongst scrubs.

I mean with the coaches, skill positions, and scheme, ya know, the circumstances or excuses, as why Darnold wouldn't even make it in the XFL.

PJ has the "IT" Factor..."IT can turn everyone around IT, better"

Darnold ain't "IT"...He needs "IT to be a perfect scenario"

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I’m kind of impressed at how much this guy likes PJ. Confused yet impressed…

There's always a few people who come around and champion the second/third string QB. Like TRD with Matt Moore, except he actually turned out to be like his cousin or whatever. Like, I think PJ is a great dude from what I've seen but thinking he's some savior and they are the only ones to see it as these fools do is akin to believing in conspiracy theories. Classic Dunning-Kruger effect.

Edited by Floppin