• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers - Baltimore Ravens Joint Practice 1

Zod

25 minutes ago, Icege said:

Shi's build reminds me of Antonio Brown / Emmanuel Sanders -- that 5'10 / 185 ish -- quick feet, vertical speed, consistent separation. This is not a ''he'll be these guys post'' it's a ''he reminds me of these guys post''. 

AB & Sanders were 5th and or 6th round picks respectively if memory serves, so this could be a comp on talent meeting opportunity in regard to a career arc moving forward. I just wish we'd selected Fields to go along with this infusion of young skill talent.

We had -- CMC / Moore / Robbie

We added -- TMJ / Tremble / Shi

That's just a piece of the personnel skill pie, the only season that might usurp this is 2013.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The D is going to go as far as our DL will carry it. There's more talent in the secondary now, but they're still very inexperienced.

That’s not very far.

Teams are going to run and quick pass all over our LB Corp.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Tbe said:

That’s not very far.

We'll see. I still expect the D overall to be improved vs. last year. Everyone is panicking about the LB situation but it's no worse than last year. The DL will be improved. The secondary has considerably more talent. If the D isn't better overall, that's going to be a serious concern.

5 minutes ago, Tbe said:

That’s not very far.

not in man coverage. We got Horn bc of his press ability and man coverage abaility. You can still stop the run without having All Pro linebackers... thats why we have players like Chinn and Redick who can both play the Joker back position, allowing us to stack the box.  That's the heart of Snow's defense.

It's very likely that Shaq and Jermaine will be our only LBers on the field 70% of the time.

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 3