• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are trading LB Denzel Perryman to the Las Vegas Raiders

AndrewLaskoski

Just now, Baskinridge said:

Dude made some quick easy money off the Panthers without doing a thing.

Not bad for a guy who had like .001% chance of playing lol

He had 48 total tackles for the Chargers last year starting 6 games so seems pretty good at his thing for better or worse

Not my intentions, but I feel along with being injury-prone, this was just as much as an convid deal. I seen were 4 hours before games, ALL non-vac players have to get tested. If you fail, doesnt matter if you are active, you sit. The kicker is you ALSO have to sit another 10 days, so no matter what you are missing two games......That is hurts no matter what/where you are on coof. Like Cam is dealing with this too, you have to be out and test negative for 5 days, vac players its three. Unless you are an all-pro type of player, the benefits are GREATER for taking the jab. Risk reward and you talking about losing millions???? 

i

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

I will say it is refreshing this new regime is not afraid to move on quickly in situations like this. On the flip side though I hope this is a learning experience bc there were red flags from the beginning the Chargers let him walk for a reason.

You don't always win when you gamble.  As long as they win more gambles than they lose we will be fine.  So far the gambles have been small ones that do not cripple the team if it doesn't pan out.  I have no complaints. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 3