• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Day Menu

Captain Morgan

Game day!  Our preseason traditional game against the Steelers and their swarthy fans...and this weekend there are a handful of real college games as well, so getting the weekend started with a traditional game day necessity...crispy garlic parmesan wings from the air fryer..

Oven Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings | The Kitchen Magpie

of course there will be beer and there is always scotch in the galley....what vittles are you fixing for the game?

as always...pics encouraged

Come on big Sam, be the man!

• Pie 5
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

18 minutes ago, OceanPanther said:

Shrimparoo.  I know , I know, no Panther burgers, but I’m looking to change things up for this stellar offense . 40EC9718-CED8-4CD9-BCEC-7A23761B5B74.jpeg.e3700121cf6cfc0bb6486318d35ff471.jpeg

I see the Old Bay in the corner.  I used to live in Annapolis, and they sold that seasoning in the gallon cans--looked like gasoline canisters.  This was a great call--of course, they had blue crabs there, but I prefer shrimp.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Paa Langfart said:

Going to have veggie blt's made from some of the last of this seasons home grown maters along with some sweet potato fries and home made dill pickles- unfortunately the heirlooms have been gone for a couple weeks, but I still have some Amelia plants producing and they aren't half bad.

Maters.jpg

sounds good...last of my heirlooms came weeks ago.  My neighbor planted some amelias, I had never had them.  A little bit different texture but good.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, OceanPanther said:

Shrimparoo.  I know , I know, no Panther burgers, but I’m looking to change things up for this stellar offense . 40EC9718-CED8-4CD9-BCEC-7A23761B5B74.jpeg.e3700121cf6cfc0bb6486318d35ff471.jpeg

Gotta be honest...and I know I'm from here, but that just ain't my jam...for some reason.

People that come visit always ask for it, I just can't bring myself to like it.

I will absolutely boil you some shrimp, boil you some corn and some onions...will cook you up some sausage, and some potatoes...but cooking it all together....just can't do it.

Not sure what's on the menu tonight, probably some paddy melts or some homemade wings.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1