• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another Trade Incoming! Bills trading DE Darryl Johnson to Carolina!

joemac

32 minutes ago, vorbis said:

I'm just happy for all the A&T alums that they get an Aggie on the Panthers. long overdue. is he the first ever?

I have known Brandon Parker (Raiders) since he was about 5.  He is a FB friend of mine--good person.  His dad and I coached together.  Dad played for the Steelers a bit.  I would love to see us trade for him.  He has been behind some vets in LV, he is a swing tackle--can play.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

I have known Brandon Parker (Raiders) since he was about 5.  He is a FB friend of mine--good person.  His dad and I coached together.  Dad played for the Steelers a bit.  I would love to see us trade for him.  He has been behind some vets in LV, he is a swing tackle--can play.

I didn't know you coached. May I ask which position and level? Not to judge but only because I find coaching interesting and enjoy listening to coaches perspectives about many different things. Especially High School and under. Probably because I'm a teacher and played up to HS level. Thanks

Edited by Panthers Rhule

3 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

I didn't know you coached. May I ask which position and level? Not to judge but only because I find coaching interesting and enjoy listening to coaches perspectives about many different things. Thanks

I was a TE in college, but I coached offensive line in high school for about 5 seasons.  I was an English Teacher, so it got too demanding, so I had to phase it out.

Brandon's dad is now a preacher in the Kannapolis area.  His name is Curtis and he played for UNC and then the Steelers for a season.  Dwight Hollier (LB, UNC, Dolphins, Colts) coached with us as well.  Brandon and my son were the tee and ball boys.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 1