• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WEEK 1 CHALLENGE UPDATE

Panthers Rhule

20 hours ago, Panthers Rhule said:

@RenoCarolina, @Raleigh PF, @mbarbour21, @DaveThePanther2008, @Pejorative Miscreant, @RumHam, @Khyber53, @BlackPanther21_, @MHS831, @CPsinceDay1

Did all of you guys make it over to the Yahoo group Panthers Rhule started?

The link to join is right here if you need it:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup

Group ID: 46358
Password: KeepPounding

(FYI: password is case sensitive)

There's still time if anyone else would like to join our weekly pick 'em group. 

It's not letting me in.

• The password is incorrect. Please make sure that it matches the password that you got from the commissioner. The commissioner may also have changed the password since they last sent it to you. (Error #109)

Back to Previous Page

4 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

It's not letting me in.

• The password is incorrect. Please make sure that it matches the password that you got from the commissioner. The commissioner may also have changed the password since they last sent it to you. (Error #109)

Back to Previous Page

Looks like you'll have to reset your password.

Edited by Mr. Scot

8 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I've done everything and i keep getting the same outcome.

46538 KeepPounding give me the same results.

Damn

Weird. Are you using a Yahoo email address?

I would expect if you can sign in to your Yahoo ID you should be able to join the group.

Maybe message @Panthers Rhule since he started the group.

Edited by Mr. Scot

51 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

It's not letting me in.

Back to Previous Page

17 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Weird. Are you using a Yahoo email address?

I would expect if you can sign in to your Yahoo ID you should be able to join the group.

Maybe message @Panthers Rhule since he started the group.

Hey guys, I'm not sure what's the problem but I can't log into the site at all right now. Perhaps they are having technical difficulties. I'll kkep trying to get into the site but in theory, once you've logged in and saved the password you should be able to just enter. At least for me that's how it's been. 

Can anyone here get into the site?

ok, now i'm in. 

Everything looks ok. I checked the details and the password hasn't changed. 

Are you trying to log in again Dave? For me, once I've logged in, I don't have to do it again. 

I did try to do that the 2nd time and also had the password error because I was already logged in. 

Can you try to going to the page from your last successful visit? Try using the link from your history from the last time you were there. Then, if that works, add the page to your "favorites" bar and always enter from there.

Let me know if that works for you. 

17 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Hey guys, I'm not sure what's the problem but I can't log into the site at all right now. Perhaps they are having technical difficulties. I'll kkep trying to get into the site but in theory, once you've logged in and saved the password you should be able to just enter. At least for me that's how it's been. 

Can anyone here get into the site?

I'll wait