• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looking back at the draft

Mr. Scot

Uuummm 😕

I think we had Chase as an option but didn't believe he'd fall to us.

The Bengals chose him over Penei Sewell (who's reported to have been struggling after being switched to the right) and then of course we got Horn.

Still a long way to go of course, but I think it's possible we may look back on this draft in years to come and be glad things fell the way they did.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Uuummm 😕

The Bengals chose him over Penei Sewell (who's reported to have been struggling after being switched to the right) and then of course we got Horn.

Still a long way to go of course, but I think it's possible we may look back on this draft in years to come and be glad things fell the way they did.

Jay Z Reaction GIF by Complex

• Pie 4
  • Beer 5

1 minute ago, CarolinaLivin said:

With the WR's we have, doubt we'll look back and think anything about the WR position in these drafts. I predict people will cry over OL and QB guys that we've "overlooked". Lol not much of a prediction right? I know.

But damn am I excited about our 3 WR's. 

Plus neither Terrace Marshall nor Shi Smith has mentioned the lack of white stripes on the ball being an issue.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 4
  • Flames 3

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Uuummm 😕

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Uuummm 😕

I hate to be that guy, but I think this draft will be judged by passing on a certain QB.  Hate me if you want, but I truly believe that's how this draft will be judged.  

Don't get me wrong we had a hell of a draft....but there will be that elephant in the room if Darnold is what his numbers suggest, and he who shall not be named becomes a top 10 QB in Chicago. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 4
  • Poo 3

1 minute ago, Ocpanthertew714 said:

I hate to be that guy, but I think this draft will be judged by passing on a certain QB.  Hate me if you want, but I truly believe that's how this draft will be judged.  

Don't get me wrong we had a hell of a draft....but there will be that elephant in the room if Darnold is what his numbers suggest, and he who shall not be named becomes a top 10 QB in Chicago. 

Could happen. TBD.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

8 minutes ago, SetfreexX said:

Always good to have FULL context. 

Seeing a lot of this lately, taking the ''buzz'' words for click bait. 

Saying something that comes off dumb is probably the least of his worries.

In preseason, he was dropping everything in sight.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1