• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An early look at 2022 QB class...

methodtoll

10 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

None of the QBs in this  class have ideal size. I want Josh Allen. 6’5” 240 with a cannon for an arm and a little movement. 

That doesn’t exist in this draft so hopefully we trade the picks and try to land a vet.

Unfortunately that’s not the norm. Josh Allen was a physical rarity, like Cam was. That’s one of the reasons the Niners gave up so much for Lance. You usually don’t get that size, speed, and football IQ like those 3. 

• Beer 1

This QB class is pretty bad.  I want no part of it unless we are talking about a backup to replace Walker.  Even then, I think we already have that guy with Morgan on the PS squad currently.  So maybe an emergency QB to develop on the PS?   Yeah, this QB class that mediocre.

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

I wont be surprised if this year's QBs turn out better than last year's.  I'd be happy with a Howell or Pickett. Guys who carry middling teams to some level of success seem to be the best QBs

Pickett is the safest IMO. Howell has all the traits you want and excelled with a decent supporting cast last year. Matt Corral seems to have a lot of ability and competitive edge, but seems a little boom/bust to me. Not sure about Strong from Nevada, need to watch him play. Willis looks like a project. 

• Pie 1