• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Halloween movie time

Hotsauce

I. fuging. Love. Spooky halloween-time movies. I start planning my Halloween night movie playlist in June, and I get visibly giddy once September rolls around.

Halloween Party Background Pick: Viy (Soviet, 1967) (YouTube)

giphy.gif

It's in Ukrainian, so you don't need to try to follow it at a party. Just have it on in the background and enjoy the awesomely cheesy special effects that are good for some yucks, and some a really creepy. Plus young Natalya Varley is a smoke show.

Enjoyably Bad Sit Down and Watch Party Pick: Chopping Mall (1986)

a5406aeb7302f4295549a99121e4020048ce8a54

I mean...what else do you need to know?

Okay, you still need more? Barbara Crampton's boobs.

What I'll definitely be watching: Exorcist III: Legion (1990)

the-exorcist-iii-the-exorcist3.gif

It's so fuging good. And the cast is maybe the best horror movie cast ever.

Will probably be on TV at some point. Don't skip it: Halloween III: Season of the Witch (1982)

máscaras gifs | WiffleGif

What a strange, strange movie. With no Michael Myers, and an absolutely bonkers plot. But boy oh boy, it really doesn't skimp on the Halloween spirit.

Best Homage to Halloween III: The Guest (2014)

tumblr_ou1mm9ZYBG1rrkahjo1_540.gifv

It's not great. But more people should see it. Plus, young Dan Stevens is a smoke show.

• Pie 1

The Town that Dreaded Sundown (1976). The scariest axe murderer movie. Low budget, real story (loosely done of the Texarkana Moonlight Murders). 

The Legend of Boggy Creek (1972) is a fun/scary Sasquatch story and has one scene that will pretty much keep you from every sleeping under a window again.

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

The Town that Dreaded Sundown (1976). The scariest axe murderer movie. Low budget, real story (loosely done of the Texarkana Moonlight Murders). 

The Legend of Boggy Creek (1972) is a fun/scary Sasquatch story and has one scene that will pretty much keep you from every sleeping under a window again.

Legend of Boggy Creek gave me nightmares for weeks as a kid.  

• Pie 1