• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule on Phil Snow

ncfan

3 minutes ago, Icege said:

Can't help but wonder if Matt Rhule sold Phil Snow as a Dick Lebeau-esque type of guy to Tepper to appeal to the Steelers background.

I doubt very seriously Tepper had any input on his coordinator hires. Rhule is responsible for the entire teams performance so why wouldn't he get to hire who he wanted?

No sir, Rhule knows who helped him get to the big show and he was wise to bring Snow along.

• Pie 1

41 minutes ago, Floppin said:

Rhule is probably the first coach we've ever had that I actually enjoy watching his pressers. The difference is truly amazing. 

I like Snow when he talks football, Brady I turn off...lol

I like Rhule also seems like he know what he is talking about. Has a different energy about him...

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Cary Kollins said:

Not only a great coach but also seems completely uninterested in being a head coach somewhere, so we don’t have to worry about Buffalo or wherever poaching him.

Feels so right having the Panthers back to being a hard hitting badass defense.

Yup, love that about him.  He really does remind of Labeau in a lot of ways.  Also, some Jim Johnson.  He just loves working directly with the players and coming up with schemes and could care less for the spotlight.  I love it.

• Pie 2