• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hate To Do It Streaming Options.

Catsfan69

I know this has probably been covered and I apologize to everyone for the clutter.

My lady friend just texted me and said why don't you come over tonight for football instead of waiting till tomorrow. 

So now my slightly less big head is clouding the big head.

She doesn't have NFL Network but does have a smart TV.

Prime is no good right?

Best free trial she should sign up for?

I did a free trial last year there on my roku to watch the London Game.

• Poo 1

I use a Russian site called livetv.sx and it's free and for the most part based on your wifi is pretty good. 

I have used this site for many years and though I get the refreshing sometimes and miss a play or two.  Sometimes it is like watch regular TV. 

I work overseas and have used it in Kuwait, Afghanistan, Dubai and Iraq and for the most part it it is pretty reliable. 

Once you work through all the sites that happen when you click start you'll be OK.  Obviously do not enter those sites mainly betting sites. 

Edited by DaveThePanther2008

Just now, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I use a Russian site called livetv.sx and it's free and for the most part based on your wifi is pretty good. 

I have used this site for many years and though I get the refreshing sometimes and miss a play or two.  Sometimes it is like watch regular TV. 

I work overseas and have used it in Kuwait, Afghanistan, Dubai and Iraq and for the most part it it is pretty reliable. 

Thanks.

Anything else Hulu, other mainstream sites?

Just now, Daddy_Uncle said:

They aren't starting until week 5. You can go to Panthers.com or the mobile Panthers app and watch it from there. Also will be aired locally on WSOC

This only works if you're in the CLT market right? I think OP is out of state.