• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cowboys fans are some cocky sumbiches

Zod

Funny story. My Bff is a diehard Cowboy fan. We were on our way to go golfing when I said CeeDee Lamb looks legit. He went on a tirade about how they only took him to light a fire under Zeke. I gently shook my head and changed the subject. Mind you he was decked out in Dallas garb age. I'm assuming he meant Tony Pollard but your best bet with a Cowboy fan is to just walk away.

Edited by SmittysLawnGuy
  • Beer 1

17 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Since 1995:

13 winning seasons. 

17 playoff games. 

(both almost double Panthers)

7 back-to-back winning seasons vs. 0.

Not "relevant"....hmm.

How many times have they made the Super Bowl, or even the NFC Championship in that time?

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Since 1995:

13 winning seasons. 

17 playoff games. 

Not "relevant"....hmm.

Depends on what you pick. Since 1995 how many superbowls has Dallas been in?  0, Panthers 2. Playoff wins since 1995- Dallas 7, Panthers 9

Have we been relevant since 1995?   If not then by my stats neither have the cowboys.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

30 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Since 1995:

13 winning seasons. 

17 playoff games. 

Not "relevant"....hmm.

Your math is bad. The Panthers have also been in 17 playoff games since 1995 with a record of 9-8. Oh, and two Super Bowl appearances to none for Dallas.

Outside of their 95 Super Bowl run, the Cowboys are 4-10 in the playoffs, with two of those losses coming from...guess who?

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 4
  • Flames 4

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Your math is bad. The Panthers have also been in 17 playoff games since 1995 with a record of 9-8. Oh, and two Super Bowl appearances to none for Dallas.

Outside of their 95 Super Bowl run, the Cowboys are 4-10 in the playoffs, with two of those losses coming from...guess who?

So, If you are going to lead with that during supper talk tonight with the girl, Best to wait til the cooking is done. Don't want you to get poisoned.

Fun fact:  NFL first wanted to brand the Pittsburgh Steelers "America's Team" it was only after Art Rooney turned the league down that they asked the Dallas Cowboys.  The rest is history.

...team owner/founder Art Rooney, was approached by the NFL after the Steelers beat the Cowboys in Super Bowl X and offered the nickname.

Art took a puff of his cigar and said to then-commissioner Pete Rozelle, “Pete, let me tell you something. We are not America’s Team. We are the Pittsburgh Steelers.''

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/are-dallas-cowboys-americas-team-only-because-steelers-turned-down-nickname

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 3

2 hours ago, BrianS said:

I'm actually baffled at either set of fans who think this game will not be close.  I think we have a better team, but Dallas has a more experienced team.  In close games, that can matter.  And they are at home.

This is likely to be the first time our team will face some adversity this year.  Both in terms of injuries and in game.  We'll learn a lot.

Did you not see the Texans game last week?

"terms of injuries" = CMC/HORN

"in game" = Team played like sh-t after CMC went down

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

His math is bad and his Troll Game is weak.