• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s Official….Sam D was worth the trade.

WarPanthers89

1 minute ago, rico6 said:

2015’s defense quite literally hinged on like 2-3 players. Gave up MULTIPLE 30+ point games, and dragged the husks of Jared Allen, and Finnegan to a Super Bowl. 

I think the only top 10-15 rankings came from the front 7 that year. Everywhere else the defense scored middle of the pack.

So the fug what...

At the end of the day.. The 2015 panthers defense lead the league in producing TO by a large margin.. And 2015 had the best field position all year...

Those are facts.. sorry..

4 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Again your using garbage time numbers to prove a terrible point. With your logic Matt Ryan is still a top 5 QB and Goff is better than Darnold.

You do know more than half the league has terrible pass protection. I just saw Tannehill get sacked 5 times by the winless jets

Wasn't garbage time ding dong wasted time outs and a one score game.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

With 2 of the best weapons in football playing in a mostly week division...

Add context to your argument..

For"context", Gooby doesn't pay attention to the games, and even when he does he doesn't understand what he's watching, but to top that off he lies about it.

A while back he claimed to be watching All 22 film, so I asked him about the commentary on it. He claimed to have heard it, but there is no commentary on All 22.

Likewise, you can make up imaginary plays and ask him about them. He'll claim to have seen them and will comment on what he saw 😆

I've done that with him several times. It's fun. You should try it.

• Flames 2

2 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

And Darnold doesn’t have weapons? Lol at even mentioning Mahomes in the same breath

He has 2 all pro players?? And again this is Darnold 4th game.. I like how your expectations seem higher then it would be for Goff..

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

They still count right?? And if we want to use that criteria alot of your favorite "franchise" lived off of garbage numbers and still consider them great.. Example  Drew Brees..

So your admitting Ryan is a top 5 QB and Goff is better than Darnold lol

fyi I always criticized Brees for being the garbage time king. And this same forum we used to and still does make fun of Matt Ryan for garbage time. But now the shoe is on the other foot and you come out loooking like a hypocrite 

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

He had another dreadful 3rd qtr and the turnovers came at a bad time. 

I think it's olay for fans to accept reality. 

Cowboys scored 20 points on our "vaunted Defense".     

Zeke ran roughshod on them as well.

The reality is that this O-Line is crap at the moment and needs a massive overhaul.

That is the reality for fans who don't have their heads stuck up their asses currently.

Just now, WOW!! said:

So the fug what...

At the end of the day.. The 2015 panthers defense lead the league in producing TO by a large margin.. And 2015 had the best field position all year...

Those are facts.. sorry..

You actually mean well, so I won’t go too hard on you. But there’s a reason the guy your avy had like 3-5 (can’t remember) 4th quarter comeback victories that year.

I mean do you even remember that Greenbay game where Rodgers dunked like 30 points on this super awesome defense in like a quarter and a half?

2015’s D is overrated and at times carried by the guy in your avy.

But stick to your facts my mans

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Rodgers over here leaving TDs on the field. Overthrew Tunyon in the end zone and had to settle for a FG.

I mean, you guys are wanting to compare Sam to MVPs, but piss your pants when valid criticisms of his play are mentioned.

but again, you lot did the same caping for Teddy B until CMAC took a seat that year and just started to poo on the guy because he was exposed.