• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The BEST Medicine...

Zod

Honestly, the only game that concerns me is the Patriots game.

It was Bill Belichek that led Sam to "see ghosts".

If Sam gets a win against the Pats (and plays well in that win), he would've exorcised his own personal demons.

The other games look winnable, though Minny seems to be the toughest out of that group(still winnable, though).

6 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

Honestly, the only game that concerns me is the Patriots game.

It was Bill Belichek that led Sam to "see ghosts".

If Sam gets a win against the Pats (and plays well in that win), he would've exorcised his own personal demons.

The other games look winnable, though Minny seems to be the toughest out of that group(still winnable, though).

We're at home and their offense is absolute dog poo. Just pure trash. Mac Jones has been fine but is not a threat downfield or with his legs and they really don't have much for weapons and their OL has been unusually bad this year. I think that should be one of our easier games this year, especially if McCaffrey is back.

7 minutes ago, t96 said:

We're at home and their offense is absolute dog poo. Just pure trash. Mac Jones has been fine but is not a threat downfield or with his legs and they really don't have much for weapons and their OL has been unusually bad this year. I think that should be one of our easier games this year, especially if McCaffrey is back.

I think you underestimate them and the eagles. The Pats were a score from beating Tampa. 

• 2 weeks later...