• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade for Gilmore

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, Jared Patterson said:

Need to re-sign Reddick as well. What will that range be?

Great question. Does he continue with the sacks and do we trend down against the run? Reddick is a wild card to me. He’s got speed and quickness to the QB but are people thinking that this is due to having Burns on the outside and a solid DL? He had a good year in 2020, but 5 of 12.5 sacks in one game against a meh Giants OL and no one offered him a multi-year deal.

I hope he’s one of those under the radar guys who teams think is one dimensional and fits our D best. He may stay under the radar and not command a lot. He also might think that we are absolutely the best place for him to be and know he can get a multi-year deal and know he’ll perform. Lots of guys sign decent sized deals only to get cut because they didn’t fit and don’t see all the $$$s. Then he’s dealing with the gotta prove himself again.

Reddick is a wildcard in my mind. I could see a big deal but I can also see a smaller deal like he just got it.