• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Eagles at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Thanks.  The 24' CR-V is my least favorite but Honda's reliability make it a contender, but it sure is ugly!  I understand the 25' CR-V is getting a better body and so that could change my perspective.   The Hyumdai Tucson is intriguing to me but will it be as mechanically reliable as the Toyota Rav-4?   If I HAD to pick TODAY I'd probably play it safe and pick the Rav-4, although I will take a hard look at the driver's available space, thanks to your warning, which I much appreciate!  
    • https://www.profootballrumors.com/2024/05/t-tristan-wirfs-buccaneers-not-close-on-extension    With the Antoine Winfield Jr. extension taken care of, one crucial financial priority remains for the Buccaneers this offseason. Left tackle Tristan Wirfs is in line for a new deal of his own, and that has driven his decision to remain away from the team at this point. The latter is absent from OTAs, ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler reports. A number of players seeking new deals have followed suit to begin the week, and Wirfs certainly has a case to command a lucrative new deal. The three-time Pro Bowler has been present for other offseason workouts, head coach Todd Bowles confirmed (via Greg Auman of Fox Sports). It would come as no surprise, though, if Wirfs were to remain absent until a deal is struck.