• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we sweep the next 4 games

Paa Langfart

15 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

huddle going to huddle.  Its why so many good folks aren't here any more.

Pardon me while I play sad-violin music for you ( oh wait! @PanthersGOATFan336 already did).  

Look, in all seriousness...there are plenty of good folks here.  

Just 'cause you don't like what they have to say, doesn't mean they aren't good people.

And many of them have been here a LONG-ASS time. 

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1

3 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

So...who is going to pay the NY Slimes actual Money to access a little simulator? 🤔

Exactly.

FREE ACCOUNT, my ass.  

I'm not giving out any of my emails or other information just so they can spam the f out of me...

It's an email bruh. Why would you give your legit one?

7 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

We have a 95% chance at making the playoffs.  Pretty cool interactive site here at the NYTimes that shows every NFL team.  It wasn't behind a paywall for me but if you get one, if you make a free account you can get I believe 4 free articles a month.

How the Carolina Panthers Can Make the Playoffs: Through Week 4 - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

7 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

We have a 95% chance at making the playoffs.  Pretty cool interactive site here at the NYTimes that shows every NFL team.  It wasn't behind a paywall for me but if you get one, if you make a free account you can get I believe 4 free articles a month.

How the Carolina Panthers Can Make the Playoffs: Through Week 4 - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Then you'd be as dumb as the next shitt! Who thought we were going to win the next 5 easily.