• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barack Obama was President the last time this team had a decent o-line (2015)

1 minute ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

I think Fitterer is gonna go with a similar approach as the Chargers and Chiefs, complete overhaul. That's what we HAVE to do to quite frankly.

yes we have to do that. everytime i think we see the bottom with this o-line it just gets worse.

we need to spend literally every draft pick on o-line. get starters and get some depth.

Edited by Sean Payton's Vicodin

3 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Darnold's long-term upside completely thumps that of a 2nd round pick.

That is entirely up in the air at this moment. Darnold's performance today effectively resets any progress made to this point we have absolutely no idea who the real Sam Darnold is though history has precedent and it isn't a rosy picture.

Edited by frankw

10 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

it was mediocre. i think cam made o-lines look better than they were. the only time i can say during cams tenure that we for sure had a good o-line was 2013

2013 and 2015 were both top 10 OLs, I'd say 2017 was around average (WAY better than this year's line). All the other years with Cam it was below average. Cam's mobility definitely helped the OL although I think in 2017 his mobility/speed had declined quite a bit from his early career. That line was definitely pretty solid overall. It at least wasn't a weakness. WR was our biggest weakness that year and really the only reason we didn't beat the Aints in the playoffs.

10 minutes ago, frankw said:

Indeed but he also traded a second round pick for the quarterback who effectively sealed our loss today. It's safe to say there should be some hard lessons learned all around for players and staff today.

And yes, we know everything there is to know about him after five games, three of which were pretty good 🙄

• Beer 2

34 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Our current GM has had one draft

Dude, stop making sense and talking from your brain. Logic and reason has no place in society anymore. Just use your emotions from moment to moment and you'll get it right and if not don't worry, the next complaints will make everyone forget about the last wrong ones you made. Brain bad, emotions good. 

GIF by reactionseditor

Cam made o-linemen look better than they were, let’s be truthful here. 

I honestly don’t know what Rhule and Fitz were thinking when they rushed to sign Erving and Elflein knowing they’re both trash and knowing about other issues with the line as well.

Probably no secret what the emphasis will be on this coming off-season and draft…

MORE CORNERS!!!

that was bc gettleman could pull a rabbit out of his ass, write him in as starting on the offensive line on the final depth chart, and by the end of the season that rabbit would be elected first team all-pro.

when he gets fired tomorrow, maybe we can get him onboard as a part time scout consultant for linemen

Edited by frash.exe
  • Poo 1