• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Panthers don’t bring in any offensive linemen for workouts this week my faith in this season will be gone.

Eazy-E

Just now, Zod said:

Why churn the bottom of the OL roster when we won't even give the guys we have now a chance?

It appears to me they are trying to improve their draft position rather than win now.  

But to the topic at hand it has become obvious that what Rhule thought would be good enough just isn't.  It's either the players, the scheme, the coaches or some combination there of. 

This is not a good look for their decision making at all.  

4 minutes ago, Zod said:

Why churn the bottom of the OL roster when we won't even give the guys we have now a chance?

Rhule said it has to do with weight management and getting up to game speed in the NFL. 

I don’t think that would apply to guys who are vets in the league with years and years of experience.

Guys like David Decastro, Kelece Osemele, Brian Winters, Ben Garland, Russell Bodine, Hroniss Grasu Should all be getting phone calls seeing what there status is. I don’t care if they are coming off injury or were dog poo last season. I mean we signed fuging Pay Elflien and Cam Erving to multi year deals FFS.

They should be doing everything in their power to make sure Darnold doesn’t get ruined in his first season here. We already committed 18.5 million to him next season.

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

The butt hurt this week is strong. Even after I warned everyone last week. 

I was warning people before the season even started and even during the 3-0 start. O line is trash, playcalling suspect, and we cant score points. That crap was gonna catch up. Adding corners wasn't gonna fix any of that. 

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

The butt hurt this week is strong. Even after I warned everyone last week. 

This isn’t butthurt. I’m legit concerned our QB won’t make it through the season and we gave up draft capital to acquire him and already committed to his salary next season.

The staff watching the offensive line do their best job to get Darnold killed on the field and not even attempting to do anything about it is alarming. I mean we all literally just got done watching Cam Newton’s career get ruined for the same fuging reason.

They signed some guys in the offseason and it clearly hasn’t worked out. Bring in some new guys and see if they’re any better. Absolutely nothing to lose but some cap space this year which we have plenty of. 

7 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I was warning people before the season even started and even during the 3-0 start. O line is trash, playcalling suspect, and we cant score points. That crap was gonna catch up. Adding corners wasn't gonna fix any of that. 

A few of us have. That 3 game winning high is having a really bad come down. 

3 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

This isn’t butthurt. I’m legit concerned our QB won’t make it through the season and we gave up draft capital to acquire him and already committed to his salary next season.

The staff watching the offensive line do their best job to get Darnold killed on the field and not even attempting to do anything about it is alarming. I mean we all literally just got done watching Cam Newton’s career get ruined for the same fuging reason.

They signed some guys in the offseason and it clearly hasn’t worked out. Bring in some new guys and see if they’re any better. Absolutely nothing to lose but some cap space this year which we have plenty of. 

Oh yes this is very much over reacting butt hurt. The Eagles are just as good or slightly below Dallas. We will get the line figured out. It want be great but getting Moton moved to LT and BC to RT is the right move. Now we just need Brown in the middle. 

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Oh yes this is very much over reacting butt hurt. The Eagles are just as good or slightly below Dallas. We will get the line figured out. It want be great but getting Moton moved to LT and BC to RT is the right move. Now we just need Brown in the middle. 

We’ve all been saying that since before the season and it still hasn’t happened. If Erving wasn’t injured literally nothing would have changed.