• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At what point do they just have to bench Brady?

onmyown

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

This calling is garbage yet again. Who’s up next.

In case the Panthers are reading, I am available Sundays. Except holidays but I can be flexible.

If you fire Brady while never giving him an OL to work with and only Bridgewater and Darnold at QB, I think you're going to be very disappointed with the level of candidates campaigning for a crack at that job.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

If you fire Brady while never giving him an OL to work with and only Bridgewater and Darnold at QB, I think you're going to be very disappointed with the level of candidates campaigning for a crack at that job.

Dudes blaming Brady for Sam just having a mental collapse on the first two drives. The play calls were fine. People were open. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, Varking said:

Dudes blaming Brady for Sam just having a mental collapse on the first two drives. The play calls were fine. People were open. 

Darnold is in full on meltdown. I tried to temper expectations last year and this year. With new QBs it takes opposing DCs a bit of time to get their gameplans dialed in based on what they see on film of them in that system with those particular weapons. The truth starts to come out after 5-6 games. The truth with Teddy was disappointing. The truth with Darnold is starting to look full on disastrous. 😞

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

41 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Darnold is in full on meltdown. I tried to temper expectations last year and this year. With new QBs it takes opposing DCs a bit of time to get their gameplans dialed in based on what they see on film of them in that system with those particular weapons. The truth starts to come out after 5-6 games. The truth with Teddy was disappointing. The truth with Darnold is starting to look full on disastrous. 😞

I don't think its ALL on him. No one is pulling their weight on offense besides DJ and Hubbard.

• Pie 1

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Cdparr7 said:

Brady needs to go in addition to Sam. Our offense was predictable last season too, red zone was bad, same 3Q slumps.

Rhule needs to take over play calling or delegate it to Sean Ryan.

Who is gonna play QB? PJ Walker? It’s just going to be a miserable season no matter who is doing what with the players they have. 

• Pie 1

On 10/17/2021 at 1:21 PM, Varking said:

Troll post. 

You cannot say with a straight face that you think Brady is doing a good job here.  Right?

Obviously we don't make a move before the offseason but we need better than what he has shown.

Edited by Shocker