• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is the Darnold Experiment Over?

Castavar

I love when arrogance blows up in people faces, just hate it had to be at the expense of my favorite team.

What a dumb, arrogant, decision to dump Bridgewater after 1 season after orchestrating a offense that saw career seasons from Moore, Anderson, Samuel. 

Now this offense looks like the post Delhomme pre Newton Panthers. 

Rhule and Brady are starting to look like clowns.  

We look like the Jets of the last few seasons but with way more talent. 

PJ Walker's only start last season looks better than what we've been getting from Sam these last couple of weeks.  May need to give it shot otherwise time to start talking draft. 

It's tough to say how much of the blame is from the drops, Brady, the o-line or Darnold. It seems like some of everything today. 

Get rid of Brady and improve the o-line next year as our biggest priority next year. We're committed to Darnold for 1 more year. 

Just let the season play out and how we adjust for now. 

6 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

how many drops have we seen today?

Seriously. Darnold shat the bed the last two games, and I’m not saying long term he is the answer, but he absolutely played good enough today. Some really nice passes. 

Receivers more than shat the bed today.

• Pie 2

Like I said in another thread, he isn't great but isn't terrible. There have been so many drops and Brady loves to abandon the run. If our receivers, more specifically Robby caught passes thrown his way the game would be different. Darnold has been alright today.

Edited by KillerKat
  • Pie 2