• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think I'm ready for PJ

Zod

6 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Sorry but even as poorly as Sam has played, he's still better than PJ, whether he's a Starter or as Backup material. 

Not understanding this sudden renewed infatuation with PJ after Zod made a now-obvious TROLL thread that apparently certain posters took seriously....

Sam is in the PJ tier of QBs.  That’s what Sam is.   He just happened to be a high draft pick.  And people haven’t gotten over that somehow 

• Poo 1

10 hours ago, CRA said:

Sam is in the PJ tier of QBs.  That’s what Sam is.   He just happened to be a high draft pick.  And people haven’t gotten over that somehow 

That is so wrong, it's not even funny.    But you do you, CRA.    You do you.  

11 hours ago, CRA said:

Well, we have played worse teams and teams just as bad as that Lions team….and we have had more dominate defensive performances in some of them too and it the final score wasn’t 20-0.   

PJ’s first start was fine.  Simple as that.  And the PJ critics that claim he is horrific…largely stay hyper focused on the stats of him coming in throwing haymakers in a comeback attempt.   That’s not his job nor a scenario to evaluate him.  He is a backup QB.  And the one time he was asked to actually do his job…he did it.  Moved the team well.  Was accurate and efficient.  2 bad balls don’t void everything. 

Sam Darnold is a backup QB.  Any knock you have on PJ applies to Sam Darnold.   Sam Darnold isn’t better. That’s my point.   That isn’t PJ hype.   PJ shouldn’t see the field.  Only reason it is even discussed is because Darnold shouldn’t either.    I mean PJ ain’t going 0-17 if that is why you think Sam is on a different tier.    Panthers would find ways to win some with him too.  Especially vs the bad teams. 

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Damn you love some PJ, but to say Darnold isn’t any better. PJ is not a starting qb period and shouldn’t even be on an nfl team. Wow we have some people on here that really doesn’t know anything about football. SMDH!

14 hours ago, Varking said:

If you’re talking about Walker, and comparing him to Teddy or Darnold, unfortunately the truth is both have shown more in the NFL than PJ Walker. PJ, even for free, cannot do the same as Teddy or Darnold and it’s not close really. What is he at? 1 TD to 5 INT in his career? 

The gap is smaller between what you and Walker can do than the gap between Walker and Teddy/Sam. 

I dont know what else to say. I disagree. Its. Waste of money, darnold is a waste of money. Should have given Grier or walker a chance.

• Poo 1

14 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

. PJ is not a starting qb period and shouldn’t even be on an nfl team. 

He won't be sooner than later and only is because he went to Temple. Rhule may be the biggest nepotism loving coach we've ever had and it's an exponential curve at that. Whereas Darnold will be a backup at minimum for 10+ years yet. 

Can't remember who said it but it's true, you/I/we are closer to PJ than PJ is to Darnold....that's our QB situation lol

• Pie 1