• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Regardless of the end, I’m proud of sam

TN05

You guys are all crazy talking

Defense failed all day

Sam failed all day

Pass receivers failed all day

Oline failed all day.

there is not one group you can pat on the back, they all come up owing game balls to the fans.

This game shows we need some maturity

This game shows we need a nasty center, guard and that maybe trading Arnold for another CB to ride the bench was ill timed.

It shows a lot of things, not just Sam is a bad QB.  That is a cheap way out of talking about a bad team

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, ncsfinest21 said:

To be frankly honest. This team doesn't have leaders. We have a bunch of good players but nobody who has been a leader. We lack that and we lack oline hands and QB that's a leader. Granted he did good today at the end but leaders lead 4 quarters and don't wait till the end.

Yep, and its not even about being vocal necessarily, CMAC is the only guy on this team that the players can look at and go "with that dude, we still have a chance". We had a plethora of guys like this before with Keek, TD, Cam, Olsen, etc but it feels like no one is stepping up to plate on this current team even though there is so much talent.

• Beer 1

32 minutes ago, TN05 said:

He had no help all day with one of the most pathetic receiving performances I’ve seen in my life. Still got us tied up at the very end with two clutch deep bombs.

he wasn’t perfect but if his receivers had done their job…

His performance sucked...not sure what you watched...

• Flames 4

2 minutes ago, stirs said:

You guys are all crazy talking

Defense failed all day

Sam failed all day

Pass receivers failed all day

Oline failed all day.

there is not one group you can pat on the back, they all come up owing game balls to the fans.

This game shows we need some maturity

This game shows we need a nasty center, guard and that maybe trading Arnold for another CB to ride the bench was ill timed.

It shows a lot of things, not just Sam is a bad QB.  That is a cheap way out of talking about a bad team

Won’t beer this, but a lot of merit in it

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

Worse case scenario rhule and co use that last drive to excuse absolutely terrible play and think he’s the answer. We need to be actively looking for the future at qb and upgrade the oline as best we can.

What kind of future at QB are you expecting them to find mid season?  I'm done with retreads personally...

We moved on from Teddy and if Sam doesn't improve I think we will from him as well. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

I mean those drops had a huge affect on the game. They’re drive killers and you’re having the defense go out with limited rest. If those catches were made it’s a high likelihood we would have won. What else is Darnold suppose to do? Receivers drop the ball and now instead of it being short yardage or a first down you’re also putting more pressure on Darnold to make a play.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

This thread is the "just happy to be here" Panthers mentality summed up. There is just no excuse for the offense and our qb on a professional football team to play the way they did for 3 full quarters.

How did the defense do today?

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

This thread is the "just happy to be here" Panthers mentality summed up. There is just no excuse for the offense and our qb on a professional football team to play the way they did for 3 full quarters.

I agree with this.  I can't decide who stunk the most to be honest. That includes Brady's horrible play calling.  Does he even study his opponents?

• Beer 1