• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remember those two splash trades?

RumHam

28 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Would you guys trade Donte Jackson and our next 3 1st rounders to Texans for Watson? 

No. Watson's legal future is still too uncertain and I still think 3 firsts are too much when the Oline is in the shape it is, plus the team needing a good safeties. Chinn is better at LB.

44 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Would you guys trade Donte Jackson and our next 3 1st rounders to Texans for Watson? 

Heck NO who is going to block for him and don’t start with we can  get o line later in the draft we need them 3 to build the line.I rather build the line first then get the QB or he will be beat up and want matter who we have at QB

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

So all of the reports of his shoulder injury and not practicing until Friday we’re a lie?

Hhe was a limited practice participant until Friday when he was a full participant and then he was inactive today with no injury designation. His roster status wasn't related to injury. It was a coach's decision.

42 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hhe was a limited practice participant until Friday when he was a full participant and then he was inactive today with no injury designation. His roster status wasn't related to injury. It was a coach's decision.

And all I’m saying is that it was probably a smart decision considering it’s a new player who was coming off an injury and was only able to practice once before a game.

If he practices all next week still doesn’t get a jersey on game day then there may be cause for concern.

• Pie 1

Gilmore was and is still on the PUP list....he couldn't have played today no matter what.  Damn y'all.

As for Henderson, I think he is still learning the system and is banged up.  I don't care if it was a coaches decision or he was listed as injured...he doesn't change the outcome of this game.

What we need is a competent Safety to play along with Chinn.....we are getting beat with Franklin and Chandler back there fugging up coverage whenever the opposing QB has time to throw.

5 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

And all I’m saying is that it was probably a smart decision considering it’s a new player who was coming off an injury and was only able to practice once before a game.

If he practices all next week still doesn’t get a jersey on game day then there may be cause for concern.

If there was he would've been listed as out due to injury decision. There was no injury designation. There's no mental gymanstics to engage in here. The coaches chose not to have him on the active roster today and it wasn't due to injury.

1 hour ago, RJK said:

Buffalo always been 1 a kiddo. Tune in Monday night to see how a pro football team is supposed to operate 

Where was Buffalo before 2019? 

We are going down a similar rebuild path to them, we will be fine. This was always going to take time. But go ahead, keep insisting that's it's all over and we should rip the franchise to shreds.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If there was he would've been listed as out due to injury decision. There was no injury designation. There's no mental gymanstics to engage in here. The coaches chose not to have him on the active roster today and it wasn't due to injury.

He’s a new player who is still trying to learn and fit into the defense and he wasn’t able to fully practice until Friday. 

I don’t understand why you think it’s outlandish to have him sit a game in this situation.

4 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

He’s a new player who is still trying to learn and fit into the defense and he wasn’t able to fully practice until Friday. 

I don’t understand why you think it’s outlandish to have him sit a game in this situation.

He was active and played when he'd just arrived here basically being coached into how to line up from the sidelines. I don't know what's up, but something isn't going right.