• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Orlovsky on Darnold

CRA

On 10/26/2021 at 4:27 PM, CRA said:

Worth a listen.  Talks about how Sam just gets out of sync with plays and makes them look bad.  

*apologies in advance for this not being another Watson thread. 

Sam sucks.

That said, this video is big pile of shlt.  Moton, our best lineman,  gets beat inside.  If Darnold holds any longer, he's sacked.  The ball is catchable and Robbie drops it.

This isn't Sam, this is Brady designing routes taking longer than 2.5 seconds to develop when he has a line that can only hold for 2.

Joe Brady was an impaired child who has NEVER coordinated a good offense, ever.  Thank GOD he is gone.

• Pie 2

On 10/26/2021 at 2:54 PM, Geronimo said:

It's truly amazing how our coaching gets paid for exactly this kind of thing to darnold but he continually regresses. Or maybe they do and sam just doesn't get it 🤔

Is it Sam or is it poor coaching, poor route running and most important terrible line play.  

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, travisura said:

Lol he was the league MVP for the 2015 season. So by that metric, not only was he the best QB for a season, he was the best player overall.

That's stupid. MVP doesn't mean best QB.

It also doesn't mean best player.

It means most valuable to their team out of the entire league. 

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Yes surely the statistical worst starting quarterback in years couldn't be the problem.

spacer.png

Not on that particular play.

There are plenty of plays to pick on Sam, that isn't one.  The analysis is ass.

That play, Moton got beat, Robbie dropped it.  Sam's feet didn't trip Moton nor did it grease Robbies hands.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yep. Rhule isn't smart enough to be an NFL head coach and Tepper isn't smart enough to be a successful NFL owner.

I was referencing the QB room...

@Zod, the new ads are ridiculously intrusive, completely disrupt the ability to post 👎🤦‍♂️

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Pie 1

22 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

I was referencing the QB room...

@Zod, the new ads are ridiculously intrusive, completely disrupt the ability to post 👎🤦‍♂️

yup.   its gotten way outa hand

the ads are also strategically placed to where you think the thread has completely loaded, then you go to click on something and an ad pops up in the spot last second and shifts whatever you are clicking on to a different spot...  and I CLICK THE fuging AD

@Zod i know that poo is done on purpose. prob get more money for an ad getting clicked on

i know you own this site and we can all kcik rocks or go someplace else, but ive been here a long time   ive never seen so many ads.. full page ads..  ads that make me click on them by loading slow and shifting the page..

its shitty dude  ive paid you well over the orice of a brand new madden game iver the course of my time here for all pro..  i canceled the membership due to lack of content   the all pro sub was not enough..  praying on loser neck beards that have no friends or purpose in life to get them to feel cool and special..  allowing anyone to view topics and having bait titles of news "inside info" or "what ive heard".  i remember poo like that about kelvin benjamin.  i wanted to know whatever it was so bad i bought all pro for a month and it was just an opinion or rumor.. 

look i can kick rocks.. but i feel i have legit criticisms. comes with the territory. 

owell dont ban me for expressing my opinion  

• Beer 1