• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

People still believing in Rhule: could he do something that would make you want him gone after this season?

2 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I think if the defenses just straight up lays down. The offense is what it is because of a talent issue. But if the defense just looks uninspired that’s a problem. 

They keep putting this offense in great positions and nothing comes from it. That is just super deflating.

• Beer 1

Outside of some outright egregious poo like sexually assaulting somebody, I'm down for him to finish the season and keep steering the boat during the offseason.

If next season goes the same way this one and the last have gone then the heat had better be scorching on Rhule's seat.

I'm interested to see how he responds to this situation and whether or not it galvanizes the team.

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

I mean he tried to get Stafford and that didn’t work…What else he gonna do? 

I kinda wished we drafted Fields because I feel like half the people upset right now would be making “in defense of Justin” threads.

If that’s actually true, Stafford not wanting to play for him should speak wonders. An aging QB not wanting to go from one dumpster fire to another? 

If he forced two women to perform oral sex, ejaculated on three women and in front of three others, groped four women and kissed another woman unprompted upon arrival for a massage appointment. Get accused by 18 of inappropriately touching them with his penis during massage therapy sessions.

• Pie 1
  • The D 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

If that’s actually true, Stafford not wanting to play for him should speak wonders. An aging QB not wanting to go from one dumpster fire to another? 

The team rebuilding vs the team that was recently in a super bowl? You make it sound like it’s hard.

Plus his wife wanted to move to Cali anyway.

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

The team rebuilding vs the team that was recently in a super bowl? You make it sound like it’s hard.

Plus his wife wanted to move to Cali anyway.

Well obviously, but if Rhule is as good as everyone claims he should have been able to bag his preferred QB, no? Rhule is clueless. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1