• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bѓĩñg Cãm bãĉk?

Happy Panther

Bring Superman back?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

13 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Because he wants to play.  If no one else is calling, I have no doubt he would return.

I have many doubts with the way it was handled and not just from Cam's side. 

I also don't dislike Cam enough to wish that upon him coming back here right now.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It just baffles me. We have numerous posters who literally only post to complain about others voicing opinions. Like WTF are you even here? This cannot be a fun experience for you.

Can you imagine a Panthers forum where everyone held the same opinions?

That would be the worst of all possible football forums.

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I also don't dislike Cam enough to wish that upon him coming back here right now.

Yeah, it was bad enough when Cam was in his prime, but watching him get pounded every week behind our current line would be hard to watch.  

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Yeah, it was bad enough when Cam was in his prime, but watching him get pounded every week behind our current line would be hard to watch.  

Too brutal. I can laugh at Sam but not Cam getting thrown into the meat grinder. Guy deserves better than we can give right now. 

• Pie 2

14 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Whether we would wish it on Cam doesn't really matter I think.

I will reiterate.  Cam wants to play.  He said he wants to play.  He got vaccinated.  If we call, I have no doubt he would come back. 

I will caveat that by saying the price would have to be right, and I doubt we would call.  But I have no doubt it could get done if we were willing.  

I don't think we should bring him back because I think his arm is shot.  But I think he would come back. 

Edited by Davidson Deac II

Didn't we get rid of Cam because he couldn't stay healthy, but then didn't Cam proceed to stay healthy all last season?

When we got rid of Cam people were like he won't stay healthy again .. then Cam proceeds to put up vintage Cam rushing numbers

Julian Edelman had the best game in his career with Cam, after only months together, but had a decade with Brady. Chew on that, Edelman was with Brady a decade but his best game came with Cam.

34 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Ya think? It blows me away how many troll posters we have who just post because of getting triggered by other people being willing to voice an opinion on something. If opinions trigger you maybe you shouldn't frequent a forum that is primarily here for the exchange of opinions.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952437e4064cf1fb65c3

So would you be one of those ones who throws stuff at a wall and sees what sticks too

200.gif

• Poo 1

Could you imagine having an aneurysm over Bridgewater not challenging deep and Darnold's inconsistent mechanics only to say that Cam could save us?

Let the poor man transition to the next stage of his iconic career already. Stop asking him to come get annihilated behind a non-existent OL again. Y'all hated it when they did it to him but are the first ones to sign him up to do it again. 😮

• Pie 1