• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold Concussed, Patriots Game Next Week, Sign Cam,

Kryptick

52 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

It sure beats whatever word best describes eternally sulking chicken littles.

It also beats the constant Cam-Fangirls (and their Fangirl'ism) here.    I mean...talk about living the past.   

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1

47 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

It also beats the constant Cam-Fangirls (and their Fangirl'ism) here.    I mean...talk about living the past.   

Honestly, I get the cam stuff more than anything.  In a simplistic way he does fill a pressing need (yes it won't ever happen for multiple reasons lol). As Panthers fans we don't have a ton of good memories to draw on, lol.  You gotta understand he's the best player this team has ever had and the way his departure was handled was a botch to say the least. He's still looking for a job and we are in need of a QB, so fans are gonna bring it up.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, MechaZain said:

Zero reason for any fan to be against bringing Cam back. If he sucks there's no one better to lead the tank.

You don't think PJ can lead an absolute tanking better than Cam?   😂

Did you see what he almost did prior to Chuba running in that game-clinching TD?

He almost threw an INT in redzone!!  LMAO!

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1

4 hours ago, rico6 said:

This fanbase’s need to quietly sweep Cam away as if he never happened is so fuging weird. 

Is that what they're doing?

Sounds more like they know the reality of the situation that says that Cam is never going to be signed here again. 

It may be long overdue time for you to accept that.

36 minutes ago, Respect PJ said:

I have nothing constructive to add to the conversation so I use one of my million Alt accounts to change posts like a dickhead.

Hey, CPsinceday1..   Wish there was a way to ban your IP address or better yet, prevent you from signing up for more accounts using the same email address.   @rayzor, this sh-t is getting out of hand.

Edited by glenwo2

3 hours ago, MechaZain said:

Zero reason for any fan to be against bringing Cam back. If he sucks there's no one better to lead the tank.

At least it will be fun to watch.

Because watching Sam Darnold fug it up left, right and center has been miserable.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

At least it will be fun to watch.

Because watching Sam Darnold fug it up left, right and center has been miserable.

So….your franchise didn’t fail him, and allow him to be knocked around and ruined enough?  Are you really a fan of his, or is he only worth your entertainment?

I’m not a Cam fan at all, but I would hate to see him murdered behind this oline. Again.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

So….your franchise didn’t fail him, and allow him to be knocked around and ruined enough?  Are you really a fan of his, or is he only worth your entertainment?

I’m not a Cam fan at all, but I would hate to see him murdered behind this oline. Again.

Well you aren't a Panthers fan at all, so it probably doesn't have much impact on you.

Put Cam on this team and we are probably much better on offense and immediately a problem for any defense rushing the ball. Would Cam get hit? Absolutely. But he also got willingly battered in New England last year basically doing exactly what I am talking about, rushing the ball. 

Now if I were Cam, there is no way in hell I would sign with Carolina unless it's for some serious money, with a serious apology and a guaranteed starting job. And even then, I probably wouldn't do it. After all this is the owner and coach that basically kicked me to the curb.

3 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

I would almost like to see that happen just so it would finally shut down the constant threads about Cam.  

I can see it now, Cam out there throwing worm burners when the WRs aren't dropping the passes he can make.  Watching him getting crushed behind this oline or finished off trying to use him as a RB seems to be all that makes the fans happy. Winning is secondary. 

Insanity to wish that on player that is claimed to be revered so much.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, rico6 said:

This fanbase’s need to quietly sweep Cam away as if he never happened is so fuging weird. 

That isn't a Panthers fan, that is a Jets fan that came over with Sam Darnold. That kind of shows you what he knows about QB's. As a Jets fan, he's never seen one other than when they played another team.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1