• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaylon Smith

Squid Game

He might play again but he can't change direction anymore or covet anyone. I'm glad he got his money, that injury in college robbed him of his athleticism. 

Some folks wanted to sign him a few weeks ago bc they equated making tackles 20 yards downfield and jumping on piles to being good but he lost his mojo.

• Pie 4

Would take him over Clay Johnston or Julian Stanford ever though Jaylon Smith isn't the player he once was.

As a starter, no.  But Jaylon Smith is better than the LBers not named Haason Reddick, Shaq Thompson, Frankie Luvu, or Jermaine Carter

Last game proved how important Shaq is to this defense.  We need another capable interior LB besides Shaq and Carter.

Only reason I would say no would be any complications with ST.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

He might play again but he can't change direction anymore or covet anyone. I'm glad he got his money, that injury in college robbed him of his athleticism. 

Some folks wanted to sign him a few weeks ago bc they equated making tackles 20 yards downfield and jumping on piles to being good but he lost his mojo.

9 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Would take him over Clay Johnston or Julian Stanford ever though Jaylon Smith isn't the player he once was.

As a starter, no.  But Jaylon Smith is better than the LBers not named Haason Reddick, Shaq Thompson, Frankie Luvu, or Jermaine Carter

Last game proved how important Shaq is to this defense.  We need another capable interior LB besides Shaq and Carter.

Only reason I would say no would be any complications with ST.

We don’t need him to cover. We just need him in the middle to help the run game.

• Pie 1

34 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

He looks like he’s running in molasses.