• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Charlotte ever have a parade?

slumdogmillionaire

58 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Hornets will give the city one soon. They run the state right now. Folks don’t care about hockey like that. Panthers are magical every 10-15 years so they’ll be in a position to at some point. 

The Canes have more support than you probably think and it's only growing, cringey insecure fans like @BurnNChinn notwithstanding.

• Flames 1

32 minutes ago, Floppin said:

The Canes have more support than you probably think and it's only growing, cringey insecure fans like @BurnNChinn notwithstanding.

I’m just talking sh*t lol. I know the Canes get support in the triangle.  I don’t know about Winston, and East NC is heavily melanated, so I don’t know and I know we’re not on hockey like that. 

I love it when NC wins period. So I support the canes.

• Pie 1

16 hours ago, AggieLean said:

Hornets will give the city one soon. They run the state right now. Folks don’t care about hockey like that. Panthers are magical every 10-15 years so they’ll be in a position to at some point. 

You must not live in central NC. Canes are by far the most popular pro sport there, Panthers and Hornets are an afterthought.