• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It is not just that we lost

ladypanther

1 hour ago, Baskinridge said:

Yikes!

Well it’s what a lot of this fan base wants. They like a guy who consistently craps out 3/25 35 yards passing with 2 INTs stats as long as he looks and acts a certain way that’s palpable to their senses.

Good grief! We're his stats that awful? Wow!

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, ThPantherFan said:

Oline especially.  I still think Sam will be good behind a good Oline.

Maybe if he had a good oline at the start of this year.  I think he's done barring sitting behind someone on a new team and getting a chance to forget his first few years in the league.

• Pie 1

On 11/7/2021 at 4:08 PM, ladypanther said:

....but the way we lost.  That was an awful performance by this team.  Just awful.  There is talent on this team.....but we are now a friggin mess.  There is not a bigger Panther fan than me. This is so hard to take.

Agree-Agree and Agree.

On 11/7/2021 at 4:12 PM, hepcat said:

We’re all feeling it. This is a special kind of miserable. This team gives up. That’s not the kind of football team I want to watch or be a fan of. It might honestly be time to find something else to do than watch this garbage on Sunday’s.

That’s where I’m at. I’m tired of rushing through weekend Honey Do List (let’s be real, our parents gave us chores, and now our wives do too) on Saturday to free up my Sunday afternoon, only to be frustrated and disappointed. Every Sunday feel like ground hog day. 

• Pie 2

55 minutes ago, PantherExpress said:

That’s where I’m at. I’m tired of rushing through weekend Honey Do List (let’s be real, our parents gave us chores, and now our wives do too) on Saturday to free up my Sunday afternoon, only to be frustrated and disappointed. Every Sunday feel like ground hog day. 

^^^THIS^^^

On 11/7/2021 at 5:28 PM, rippadonn said:

Nobody liked Kyle Trask.

Everyone would have questioned that pick.

They DID question passing on Justin Fields.

Both would are better than any QB on this roster.

WTF?

I gotta be honest man, Kyle Trask terrifies me.  Dude has the tools, now he's in Tampa soaking up Tom Brady for two years.  It's smelling like Aaron Rodgers all over again.  I hope for the Panthers sake I'm wrong and he flops, but what a perfect situation for him to fall into.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, BrianS said:

I gotta be honest man, Kyle Trask terrifies me.  Dude has the tools, now he's in Tampa soaking up Tom Brady for two years.  It's smelling like Aaron Rodgers all over again.  I hope for the Panthers sake I'm wrong and he flops, but what a perfect situation for him to fall into.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it coming.

Trask would have been good for us, accuracy and prototypical NFL size at 6'5" 240+.

I lobbied hard for him on this here site. Just like I lobbied hard for them to go after the most talented rookie QB in Justin Herbert.

Totally deaf ears at BofA. Tampa jumped on him in the 2nd.

We can analyze what's wrong until we're black and blue in the face, but in the end, you can watch the games and just know this team isn't right.

And I'm going to even say this, that defense isn't as legit as we want to think it is. Contender teams will/have crush(ed) us. We're about to go into a long stretch of really top rated opponents. This won't be pretty.

And the offense? We're only fielding an offensive line apparently because the rules dictate we have five warm bodies at the line of scrimmage. That's what we've done all year, five warm bodies. Now, we're even running short of that. 

It's time to scrap this and start over. Or find some folks who can work with what we've got and build from there. 

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

We can analyze what's wrong until we're black and blue in the face, but in the end, you can watch the games and just know this team isn't right.

And I'm going to even say this, that defense isn't as legit as we want to think it is. Contender teams will/have crush(ed) us. We're about to go into a long stretch of really top rated opponents. This won't be pretty.

And the offense? We're only fielding an offensive line apparently because the rules dictate we have five warm bodies at the line of scrimmage. That's what we've done all year, five warm bodies. Now, we're even running short of that. 

It's time to scrap this and start over. Or find some folks who can work with what we've got and build from there. 

Look at Dallas now(aside from last game). Should have hired that guy maybe. Pep put in a good word I'm sure but nah.

You need a coach from the NFL fraternity Jerry Richardson understood that. You're not going to outthink or outmaneuver the NFL. Not for long.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

A bonafide NFL coach would not have feared Cam Newton in the locker room. He would command him.

We got a guy whose career resume was one AAC conference championship 

Cam was Heisman winning, SEC champ, NCAA Champ, NFL MVP, face of a franchise.  Rhule would have played 2nd fiddle to Cam.   If Cam had issues with the college amateur hour the world and locker room would have listened. 

yeah, Rhule wanted PJ and Darnold types.  Teddy questioned things too much.  It’s why we had to downgrade.  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

We got a guy whose career resume is one AAC conference championship ship.  

Cam was Heisman winning, SEC champ, NCAA Champ, NFL MVP, face of a franchise. 

yeah, Rhule wanted PJ and Darnold types.  Teddy questioned things too much.  It’s why we had to downgrade.   Rhule would have played 2nd fiddle to Cam.  

Weakness.