• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those who think the REFS rig the game

TheBigKat

1 hour ago, HPPantherzfan said:

Season hasn't even started yet and sounds like someone is already mad Duke will once again be better than the Tarholes

Heels have swept the University of New Jersey at Durham twice in the past three years have a more recent NATTY and not to mention the yearly ass kickings Carolina is giving the fighting Cutcliffs every year. 

11 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Heels have swept the University of New Jersey at Durham twice in the past three years have a more recent NATTY and not to mention the yearly ass kickings Carolina is giving the fighting Cutcliffs every year. 

Ok I understand now, The football team tanked (Duke never has a football team so at least you have that I think) and didn't meet expectations, you know they are going to pretty much suck this year in basketball and the Panthers have been disappointing to say the least.  I guess I would be bitter to if everything I loved was mediocre to just bad.  Maybe next year will be better for you; good luck to your boys tonight against Loyola 

3 minutes ago, HPPantherzfan said:

Ok I understand now, The football team tanked (Duke never has a football team so at least you have that I think) and didn't meet expectations, you know they are going to pretty much suck this year in basketball and the Panthers have been disappointing to say the least.  I guess I would be bitter to if everything I loved was mediocre to just bad.  Maybe next year will be better for you; good luck to your boys tonight against Loyola 

Heels will have a very, very talented team in basketball this season. If we get consistent play from the Pg they are gonna compete for a national championship. Maybe you have heard of the UNC PG? He looked like Kobe Bryant against Duke last year. 

I’ll stop the college FB talk because I know as much as everyone that you prolly pulling for your Irish or Bama or UGA or USC during college football season. 

3 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Heels will have a very, very talented team in basketball this season. If we get consistent play from the Pg they are gonna compete for a national championship. Maybe you have heard of the UNC PG? He looked like Kobe Bryant against Duke last year. 

I’ll stop the college FB talk because I know as much as everyone that you prolly pulling for your Irish or Bama or UGA or USC during college football season. 

Actually, a Coastal Carolina fan

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, HPPantherzfan said:

Actually, a Coastal Carolina fan

Yeah, big surprise. A person from South Carolina pulling for “their” dookies during hoops season. You lucky Coastal too scared to schedule Carolina in football because Mack Brown would curbstomp Myrtle Beach community college. 

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

Yeah, big surprise. A person from South Carolina pulling for “their” dookies during hoops season. You lucky Coastal too scared to schedule Carolina in football because Mack Brown would curbstomp Myrtle Beach community college. 

I know you are a fan and all but I wouldn't put curbstomp and any college in the same sentence with Mac Brown and carolina; especially this year.  Carolina only has 3 more wins than Duke in then conference if that tells you anything

7 hours ago, Castavar said:

IDK why people think it's a conspiracy. They literally put gray area rules in place for the refs to call whatever they want at any time of the game to control it towards Vegas lines. If you don't think these sleazy lawyer ref assholes don't have money on these games, then you're naive.

How can you be a Panthers fan and not believe in rig jobs? Because we all witnessed one of the most blatant ones in superbowl 50. We got fuggin hosed.

Will you marry me?

2 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Isn’t it a little early for the UNCheats  fans to start the “ Duke has the easiest bracket “

🤣🤣

I mean if you didn't know this after the Broncos Super Bowl lol.  I remember making a big thread showing the like 20 missed calls and so many people were saying "no way, we would know".   Things have turned pretty damn fast.  You can trace the rigged games back to when Goodell took over.  I'm sure the owners have an idea and probably the players but money talks and say what you want but Goodell has made them heaps of money.   Football is such a game of momentum it just takes ONE ref on a crew to screw it up for a team.