• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers plan on meeting with Cam

ncfan

17 minutes ago, onmyown said:

revenue shot, stadium taken over, angry fans

how to fix all 3…hmmm

losing isn’t on that list

honestly it’s a good move to address everything but losing since our fanbase is mostly cam fans

i mean you even see in the thread people screaming they just want to see cam and stating winning doesn’t matter and even some proclaiming Tepper is the best now after threads of how awful he was lol

but i will admit i never saw this many falling for it and not being able to see past it cam stan or not

Tepper is genius

This makes sense.  I hope I eat my words but even with a slightly above average Cam I dont think he can overcome this poo offensive line

Edited by mrcompletely11

Just now, raleigh-panther said:

I love him dearly

At 30% of what he used to be, he is one million times better than anyone in that qb room

I pray for his health more than anything else 

This is Tepper doing damage control and Tepper know the pooch was screwed in handling the Qb position 

Agreed.  I honestly think Tepper forced this.  I can't get the image of his face out of my head when the camera flashed to him during the game a couple weeks ago while opposing fans were cheering and had overran the stadium and Darnold couldn't get poo going.  He just looked disgusted.

I think this is Rhule's last reprieve to fix things, because Tepper seemed to be close to Cam and genuinely like him...  I think he only acquiesced to letting him go because Rhule insisted they needed to so so to build "his program," and he has regretted it ever since.  

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

I think your idea  of a QB is narrow and you really don't understand Cam's impact and how the offense was ran with him.

I understand that at no time would anyone with a brain not instantly trade for the other guys on that list. 

You honestly think he's better than Rodgers at any point in his career? Brady? Wilson? 

No, he could never throw the ball that well. Never.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2

4 minutes ago, Chad_Cota said:

I live in NJ now, but you better believe I will be flying back to watch the next game. 

Man, I already sent my best friend a text and told him if it happens, we have to be there. I may cry like a fuging baby, win or lose (hopefully win) but I don't care...  it's the way things were supposed to be, and we have hope and feel whole again.