• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer says " We'll have to do something with Sam. "

Zod

4 minutes ago, stbugs said:

He already did.

Image result for robby anderson

At least with Anderson you had a proven production. I think there's a good shot he'll play much better the rest of the season. In which case the Panthers can deal him for draft picks that they desperately need.

I honestly feel bad for Anderson. He had his early career derailed by Sam Darnold. So much so he had to come to Carolina on a prove-it deal. He played well with Bridgewater, earning a contract extension, but then the same man that derailed his career early does it once again.

Imagine losing potentially tens of millions of dollars because of one man. Him telling off Darnold on the sideline made complete sense to me.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

...personally, i don't want to see Darnold ever suit up again for us...seen enough...he is who he is, it wont get better with a better line... the only bone is we keep throwing big money on BS projects... then wad it up and throw it away..

It’s not like we are gonna get out of his cap space/dead money next season. Might as well get our money’s worth. 

3 minutes ago, SetfreexX said:

CLE traded for Brock Osweiler from HOU so that HOU could dump the salary. 

It can be done. 

You ready to give up a 2nd round pick like HOU did? One that they already traded for Darnold? And CLE was in full tank mode from the second the off-season started, so the team(and fans) knew what to expect. 

35 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Just so we're all clear. Sam Darnold, by most metrics, was the worst quarterback in the NFL through his first three seasons. Statistically he's only deteriorated even more throughout the current season.

He's not worth a roster spot.

Exactly.....Statistically he was the worse QB in the NFL his first three years. He is/was on pace to having a worse season than ANY of his three seasons with the Jets.

• Pie 1