• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Robby Sucks" and "It's all the OL's fault" folks

Proudiddy

ToLd YaLl AbOuT pJ

Aged well huh?

Elf has been a shot in the arm so far - he has looked SOLID in there at center outside of the first snap of the game but I honestly don't know if thats in him or the QB.

CMC back has made a huge difference as well. 

And finally the elephant in the room... No Murray. That's going to make a HUGE difference. 

I cant wait to see Cam with more time under his belt and starting. The mojo of this team is night and day.

Edited by SteveSmithTD89
  • Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

And if that's the case, he's still better than Darnold by magnitudes, which is good enough to win.

I don’t disagree but if we have playoff hopes we are going to need a guy who doesn’t make you think he’s going to throw a pick every quarter. 

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

ToLd YaLl AbOuT pJ

Aged well huh?

Elf has been a shot in the arm so far - he has looked SOLID in there at center outside of the first snap of the game but I honestly don't know if thats in him or the QB.

CMC back has made a huge difference as well. 

And finally the elephant in the room... No Murray. That's going to make a HUGE difference. 

For them and our defense.  It has nothing to do with our offense.

And what I have specifically said about PJ is he has had the strongest arm on our roster for the last 20 months until Cam came back (and he still might in regards to ability to throw farther), and that he has been the best available playmaker at the QB position with his legs, and yet, he was sitting behind Teddy and Sam.  And I said his one big flaw was his decision making occasionally.

Yeah, he threw a pick, but it was still a better misplaced throw than Sam threw all year, if there is such a thing....  it was close.  And I'm not gonna knock him for attempting to make a play and being relatively close in a 20-0 game with how our defense is playing.  Regardless, are you going to pretend he wasn't throwing at almost a 70% clip and his ball placement has been A-1 outside of that pick?  He is making throws that Sam can't make in a wet dream and the offense is moving.  These throws to CMC and the timing throws on slants and such are incredible.

• Pie 1