• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I love you all even ickmule

jayflip

1 minute ago, rico6 said:

wait til his press conference when they see his attire. strokes are definitely incoming. 

I'll make sure to nitpick every word he uses and complain about whatever hat he wears and argue it demonstrates he cares less about football than his future career in fashion, then I'll lament the Panthers can't just find a good old traditional quarterback.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, Castavar said:

I cried when Cam got first TD!!!! I felt so much nostalgia seeing #1 run to that pylon!! Haven't been this excited about Panther football since...............well since Cam was here lol

Me too man! I needed that. So glad his back and everything is going to be ok now. 

• Pie 3

22 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I’ve had some back and forths with Ick, but I was wrong on him. I still don’t agree with him most of the time, but I think he clearly cares about the organization.

Aggie, you’re my absolute favorite poster. Well it’s a tie between you, @PhillyBand @ImaginaryKev

Edited by jayflip
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1