• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers Dominated An 8-1 Team Today

Saca312

4 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

our starting qb and first round pick were out 

As were their starting QB and arguably the best WR in the league. I'm not meaning to discount the win by any means and sure as hell won't apologize for loving every minute of it, but I do wonder just how much of a difference Kyler and/or Hopkins might have made.

That said, man was it sweet just seeing the team steamroll an opponent. Feels like years since we saw this type of ass-whooping. 

3 minutes ago, KSpan said:

I do wonder just how much of a difference Kyler and/or Hopkins might have made.

All fairness Stephon Gilmore likely would've won the battle against Hopkins and this defense would've done enough against Murray like they did last year. 

One thing's for sure, Phil Snow seems to be Arizona's kryptonite.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3

49er defense started below average and fell off a cliff. they’re really awful…no idea why that game is compared to this one, cardinal fans are considering this a throw away game

as with cam, you can’t deny how a competitive team feeds off a good qb, and their coaching did no favors going for it on 4th in the first quarter on the 35 (wtf was that?)

the Panthers beat the backups of a 8-1 offense, the real glory here is the fact one of the worst offenses in the league beat one of the best defenses - cmc was fully back and Darnold was really that awful, PJ was not asked to do much at all 200 yards but almost 2 INTs, still impressive and promising 

not trying to be negative, the real test will be the buccs and bills, remember how hyped everyone was 3-0…knee jerk reaction, what we need is consistency, and more importantly to beat a good, complete team

the panthers have not beat a complete, winning team since what? 2017? and only a few incomplete teams since…coincides with losing years and it’s not a coincidence 

only thing sinking in for me is this team actually does have a chance, feels good,  completely unexpected, but i’d be a fool to not recognize the panthers’ trademarked rollercoaster…

don’t lose games you should win next week and the week after and then beat the bills. i’ll be all in.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1