• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam to Rhule after penalty thoughts?

BurnNChinn

4 minutes ago, rayzor said:

https://linguaholic.com/linguablog/say-less/

What does “say less” mean?

“Say less” is slang for “I understand” or “I get the gist of what you are saying.” You can also use it when you agree with someone and see eye to eye with them. In a sense, it’s a way of saying that no further explanation is needed.

Literally posted this on page 1 with no copy and paste needed

I must have missed this, but I don't like Rhule saying "don't do it again". Not sure what his tone was or anything, but he himself said he wants the full Cam - and that's him.

That was a huge moment, worse penalties have occurred in the "DBO" error. That is a moment that has no affect, it's intimidating, warranted, and momentum building.

This reunion should be all about letting #1 be himself 100% as long as he's scoring TD's and getting W's.

Rhule should thank him for saving his job.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, GOAT said:

I must have missed this, but I don't like Rhule saying "don't do it again". Not sure what his tone was or anything, but he himself said he wants the full Cam - and that's him.

That was a huge moment, worse penalties have occurred in the "DBO" error. That is a moment that has no affect, it's intimidating, warranted, and momentum building.

This reunion should be all about letting #1 be himself 100% as long as he's scoring TD's and getting W's.

Rhule should thank him for saving his job.

even cam said he understood and he wouldn't let it happen again.

we all know there's emotional players out there who would've let the energy get the beter of them for the detriment of the team. Cam did not. No need to defend him here. No need to criticize Cam here. 

Everyone got it. No one cared. Everyone loved it.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, rico6 said:

Fair, but "mAh LiTersHipZ" is straight up tripe

The whole leadership argument(for or against) is completely ridiculous. It didn't help "lead" a team any more than it showed poor leadership.

At best, it got some of the players hyped up but they would have been hyped up had he took off his helmet or not.

The act itself was ultimately selfish but I completed understand the need and want to do so. Had the Panthers done the same thing to me, I probably wouldn't be nearly as nice with my celebration.

• Pie 6