• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are contenders with a good QB!!1!

onmyown

Some of you stans are really dense. You guys take anything as some sort of slight against cam. why?

I have been very skeptical of what cam had left in the tank. After today, it’s clear he is a franchise qb still. I can eat crow on that. In fact, I’m leaning towards hoping they sign him for 2-3 years.

The point is that all through the Darnold era everything I read on here was all we needed was a qb to contend. And poo on for saying otherwise.

The excuse Cam only having one week doesn’t make sense. Because he played borderline elite today.

Fact is, he played borderline elite and it still wasn’t enough. Fact is, this team is not a contender with a good even great qb.

The energy was there, the effort was there. The ability and play was all there.

And yet they lose to a 3-6 Redskins team. Think about it.

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

Some of you stans are really dense. You guys take anything as some sort of slight against cam. why?

I have been very skeptical of what cam had left in the tank. After today, it’s clear he is a franchise qb still. I can eat crow on that. In fact, I’m leaning towards hopping they sign him for 2-3 years.

The point is that all through the Darnold era everything I read on here was all we needed was a qb to contend. And poo on for saying otherwise.

The excuse Cam only having one week doesn’t make sense. Because he played borderline elite today.

Fact is, he played borderline elite and it still wasn’t enough. Fact is, this team is not a contender with a good even great qb.

Bucs lost to them too. They're not a contender either

2 minutes ago, onmyown said:

I have been very skeptical of what cam had left in the tank. After today, it’s clear he is a franchise qb still. I can eat crow on that. In fact, I’m leaning towards hoping they sign him for 2-3 years.

thought it wasn't about Cam.

17 minutes ago, ChibCU said:

That’s the point of the thread. This team wasn’t a good QB away from competing. 

Oh stop everyone and their mama was in here praising the defense as being ready for a playoff push last Sunday night. It took an all time collapse from that side of the ball for this thread to even come into existence. People creating this crap aren't hiding their true intentions.

4 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Yea because the defense in those Darnold shitfest games actual played good enough to be ranked 2nd in the NFL coming into this game.

The defense today was bad so your comparison doesn't even make sense.