• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We MUST win this week.

Zod

Beating Miami would set us up for a .500 record going into the bye week. This gives Cam Newton another two additional weeks to get into the play book. Then we host Atlanta which should also be a win.

I truly believe we can make a playoff push but it all hinges on beating Atlanta and getting some momentum going into December. Buffalo is probably a loss, but New Orleans and Tampa Bay both look beatable.

The bills got destroyed by the colts 41-15 btw. I’m all in favor of not ruling the playoffs out yet. This is a weird season. Defense is obviously struggling against power run teams and the only team left that fits that is the Bucs...kind of. I just hope this team shows fight and are entertaining on sundays the rest of the way.

• Pie 1

Just now, CarolinaNut said:

I'm not even sure we beat Miami.  

I get it. Nothing is a given. But another week of Cam getting comfortable and a defense that hopefully has their ass chewed out this week SHOULD equal a dub against Miami. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, CarolinaNut said:

I'm not even sure we beat Miami.  

Nothing is for sure but I’d rather have fun and hope for the playoffs, be cautiously optimistic and root for this young team to grow and show some guts down the stretch then the alternative. 

defense is suspect but we also know they can perform at a high level depending on matchups. 

• Pie 2

Just now, Zod said:

I get it. Nothing is a given. But another week of Cam getting comfortable and a defense that hopefully has their ass chewed out this week SHOULD equal a dub against Miami. 

I agree beating Miami sets us up well going into the Bye.  I'm trying to stay positive I really am but I think getting Cam will ultimately end up being too little too late on this season.  Gave the Eagles game away, losing to the Giants and then Skins at home yesterday. (ufff) And even though Bucs are not playing great football right now I just don't see us beating them this year.  Games might be closer than last year.  So that means you have to beat Fins, Falcons, Bills, and Saints.  I just can't trust this team to do that.  

4 minutes ago, BrianS said:

I keep telling everyone, this is not our year.  It was never meant to be.  Rhule turnarounds typically start to pay off in year three.  Not year two.  Year two is when you start to see the change begin to take hold.

I haven’t seen much to indicate a change. We are one game better than this time last year.