• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam looked very good yesterday

electro's horse

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

Hes on 99.9 the fan mon-fri 12 till 3. Terrible takes and his cohost agrees with everything he says

Oh, well I noticed that he hasn't been fading away and throwing off his back foot nearly as much as he used to so if anything he actually has improved an area that was a weakness. 

5 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Best case scenario is Cam looks the part all season and gets an extension, and BC also looks solid enough at LT. We can trade down or look at G/C with our 1st round pick.  We just need to replace our OC (and probably head coach). We can also look at a project QB on the later rounds to learn for a couple years behind Cam. 

We need a DT. Bad.

5 hours ago, FugginPoo said:

Cams head seems to be in right place now, if shoulder is good he needs be the QB for next 2-3 years while we smartly find the QB of future

God I love football fans! Isnt he the guy that took off his helmet to deliberately take a penalty to yell I ammm back. Isnt he the the guy that ran to the center of the field after a TD run, look at me! Loved him making it all about him during the introductions. Really enjoyed him pulling the ball out of CMs gut to take carrys away and leaving CM going what!

Can you imagine what some of the guys on the team that have been busting their butts for months maybe years for this team were thinking.

Cam has always been the guy that pats another guy on the head like PJ when he is making plays but will never reciprocate. He had a good game yesterday, but give this thing a month when we have played some real defenses that stop the run and his act is going to get real old real quick and you want him here for 3 more years...lol!

• Pie 1