• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt, Just Give Us Some Hope

Khyber53

I think we need to embrace a new identity as a team. We have a D built to get after the QB. With Cam we have a legit QB who can in combination with our weapons create a high scoring offense. Follow the blueprint of the Manning era Colts. Use your offense to build a lead then unleash hell on the other team with your pass rushers. We have shown that we're vulnerable to teams running the ball down our throats. Counter that by forcing them to throw to try to keep up. We gotta forget the disaster that was Darnold and breaking in Cam as he learned the playbook. Those teams are gone. This is essentially a new team requiring a new approach. Stop playing scared offense. Open the playbook back up.

• Pie 3

Eagles and especially the Vikings are potential playoff teams and those were close games with the worst Panthers offense I have ever seen. With Cam we win those type of games and then some. The Dolphins have some momentum going forward after winning three games in a row(Texans, Ravens, Jets) outside of the Ravens those are literally the two worst teams in the league. The Dolphins offense is not good even in games they win, Waddle and Geseki are nice players but their offense is slow and not overly explosive due to their o line struggling with protection. The best part is our defense was built to stop an offense like this, Gaskin their top rb is a nice pass catching back but he is 200 pounds and is not a powerful rb. Our speed on defense combined with our talent at CB is going to stifle this Dolphins offense. Panthers win this game convincingly! LETS GO GUYS KEEP POUNDING!

1 hour ago, Zod said:

In all honesty a loss today should put Rhule on the hot seat. I know he is most likely here another season, but a loss today would honestly make me really doubt his long term prospects in the NFL. 

Truth my friend, truth 

he also needs to beat a competitive team this year, and no, I don’t include NO, not this year 

he needs to prove he belongs in the NFL. I am not sure he does but damnit, who wants to start over again but if the Panthers need to, Tepper needs to do it and quickly so more time isn’t wasted 

14 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

The are going to play man and bring 6 or 7 on every play.  The TE, CMC, and I expect to see 88 step up today--he will have their worst DB covering him.  Cam can't hold the ball---and we need to run it.  Screen passes are nice in this situation as well.

Screens? This team can't describe one much less successfully run one. Screen precedes punt this year.

3 hours ago, Zod said:

In all honesty a loss today should put Rhule on the hot seat. I know he is most likely here another season, but a loss today would honestly make me really doubt his long term prospects in the NFL. 

Ruhle is about the get outcoached by a terrible Dolphins coaching staff and a HC that will be one of the first names fired once the season ends. 

NFL seems like its a crap shoot these days as to who wins.......you don't know who is going to have the hot hand in any game week in and week out..............

NFL likes it..................the bookies love it.........but it makes for nervous fans. 

Best not take this stuff too seriously. 

and don't take the Fins for granted.................

Panthers lose and it only helps get rid of the drift wood coaching sooner than later.

Superman has a kryptonite online anyway.

This game is flip a coin deal for the win............I see it 60% in favor of the Dolphins but that could change depending who decides to play today. 

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

How'd that go?

We got beat in all three phases. Never seen such a bad game.

It's over for me this season folks. We're going nowhere as long as these morons are in charge.

This game may have only been topped in terms sorry play by the fiasco up in NY when we got destroyed by a Giant team without several of their best offensive players. We at least scored a TD in this game. We only scored 3 against the Giants.

I could take the losses better if we were more competitive. The defense has some flaws, but overall they’ve played well enough to keep us in most games. The offense is just putrid. The offensive line is terrible which results in poor QB play and an inconsistent running game. In terms of offense, there is nothing that this team does well.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

How'd that go?

We got beat in all three phases. Never seen such a bad game.

It's over for me this season folks. We're going nowhere as long as these morons are in charge.

And almost everyone on this thread pegged what would happen before the game started. The easiest way to deal with this poo is to not watch or not get invested if you do watch and just laugh at the poo show. I’m hoping for blowouts the rest of the way so Rhule will have to get fired at the end of the year. I don’t want a third year of this clown. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

And almost everyone on this thread pegged what would happen before the game started. The easiest way to deal with this poo is to not watch or not get invested if you do watch and just laugh at the poo show. I’m hoping for blowouts the rest of the way so Rhule will have to get fired at the end of the year. I don’t want a third year of this clown. 

I’d be willing to give him a 3rd year if Brady was shown the door and replaced with a better OC and the offensive line receives a legitimate overhaul in the off-season. If these two obvious flaws are not addressed at the end of the year I doubt I’d watch one game from start to finish next season.

Edited by SCO96